White house decoration | INFJ Forum

White house decoration

• An upgrade is pending. The forum is only accessible in debug mode.
    Complete upgrade

Barnabas

Time Lord
Oct 7, 2009
Florida man
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
If you became president what would you add or take out of the white house?

I would have to add a out house in the front lawn infront of the gates.

take out the basket ball hoops.

I would move every homeless person and drifter in the D.C area into the White House and I would live in a trailer on the lawn. I'd shut off all the electricity and compose manifestos using quill and ink to candlelight with my vagabond friends. I'd let the anarchist kids spray paint all over the building and we'd have nightly barbeques which the entire city and even country would be invited to, because I'd want the whole place to look like a gypsy camp or a county fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: the
Sounds like my brothers house.

I would move every homeless person and drifter in the D.C area into the White House and I would live in a trailer on the lawn. I'd shut off all the electricity and compose manifestos using quill and ink to candlelight with my vagabond friends. I'd let the anarchist kids spray paint all over the building and we'd have nightly barbeques which the entire city and even country would be invited to, because I'd want the whole place to look like a gypsy camp or a county fair.

Is this what you had in mind?

woodstock.jpg

Heh, if I became president a lot would change.

Also, the white house would be a spaceship...but permanently docked under the sea at Atlantis. That way when War of the Worlds breaks out, I'll see the aliens rising out of the water, rise with them, and escape into outer space.

Oh, and I'd probably run America into the ground in the process.
Vote MF in 2032

I would turn the entire front gardens into an organic vegetable garden to be run by various shelters for homeless peoples foods, and for myself, elected officials and the staff.*
I would remove all the art from the white house, and move it all into a public museum called "White House" and fill the rooms with bookshelves.
I would put solar panels all over the white house roof, to the point where it's creating electricity to feed into the poverty stricken neighbourhoods for free electricity.**
I would upgrade all the security around the white house so that the entire thing is run on OpenBSD, with 40Sysadmins/shift maintaining the network security and T3 connection.
I would replace all the chairs with la-z-boy recliners, and the Presidential Chair in the Oval Office would be the ultimate massage chair, with enough room underneath the desk for BJs.

* This way the poorest people in the city, are eating with the most powerful are eating.
** This way the most powerful people in the city are providing free electricity for the poorest.

I would make it more prestigious looking in such a way as to make forign dignitaries green with envy.

It's already the fourth most prestigious head of state home in the world.

The Empire of Shai Gar is currently my bedroom, my webring and five feet of personal space around my body.

Hardly big enough for the worlds most imposing Head of State house.

is there a throne

I'd redesign the Whitehouse to look like the Cinderella castle at the Walt Disney World Resort.