Which Wild Animal is Your Soulmate? | INFJ Forum

Which Wild Animal is Your Soulmate?

Deer

47294886-b81c-4288-bd8b-5330ed3fef71.jpg

The Deer is a beautiful, majestic animal. They travel in groups, take care of their own and are constantly stunning. Your perfect sense of self worth and concern for others will make you an honorary member of their family

Polar Bear

41525c21-dd7b-4375-b224-f3aee1878d82.jpg

Polar Bears are very private animals. They like to live alone, hunt alone and sleep alone. They appreciate a good meal and a great nap afterwards. The polar bears' relaxed personality fits you perfectly, and they are your perfect adoptive family in the wild. Just don't get them mad

Tiger

aaadb748-be6b-4028-8cce-19d193eec734.jpg

Tigers are powerful, passionate and daring animals. They like to play with each other, tan in the sun, and sharpen their claws for dinner time. Just like them you are a very warm person, who would do whatever it takes to protect his loved ones, with the single flaw of short temper. Work on your weaknesses, celebrate your triumphs and roar in pride!

Reactions: Gaze
Dolphin
14e0544e-cf3e-4747-8102-58b4ff13f529.jpg

Dolphins are kind, peaceful and loving animals. They like the company of others, acting playfully and showing affection at every possible moment. Your true characteristics match the ones of this beautiful animal perfectly, and you should be proud of yourself. you're one of the good guys

Wolf

image.jpg

There's nothing more powerful than a pack of wolves working together to achieve a common goal. The wolves know the value of teamwork, hard work and perseverance, much like yourself. So put on the winter coat and go meet your new friends (some snacks will be appreciated).

Wolf

Hawk

Hawks are very smart, intuitive and patient animals. They live mostly alone, they are not easily scared, and they are the uncanny rulers of the open skies. Your quiet, relaxed and cunning personality will fit in perfectly with these fascinating flying kings

Dolphin

14e0544e-cf3e-4747-8102-58b4ff13f529.jpg

Dolphins are kind, peaceful and loving animals. They like the company of others, acting playfully and showing affection at every possible moment. Your true characteristics match the ones of this beautiful animal perfectly, and you should be proud of yourself. you're one of the good guys

Tiger

Tigers are powerful, passionate and daring animals. They like to play with each other, tan in the sun, and sharpen their claws for dinner time. Just like them you are a very warm person, who would do whatever it takes to protect his loved ones, with the single flaw of short temper. Work on your weaknesses, celebrate your triumphs and roar in pride!

Dolphin

Dolphins are kind, peaceful and loving animals. They like the company of others, acting playfully and showing affection at every possible moment. Your true characteristics match the ones of this beautiful animal perfectly, and you should be proud of yourself. you're one of the good guys.

(I guess they don't know dolphins kill for fun...sooo...not sure how that part fits in.)

Wolf
0c7b6391-d049-4ab6-9234-d1325daf2f06.jpg

There's nothing more powerful than a pack of wolves working together to achieve a common goal. The wolves know the value of teamwork, hard work and perseverance, much like yourself. So put on the winter coat and go meet your new friends (some snacks will be appreciated)

Play Again?

changed one I could go two ways as of today, not years past. Years past, I would have been
Deer
47294886-b81c-4288-bd8b-5330ed3fef71.jpg

The Deer is a beautiful, majestic animal. They travel in groups, take care of their own and are constantly stunning. Your perfect sense of self worth and concern for others will make you an honorary member of their family

Was I asked to play again because of thinking too long on one question, I wonder?

I got the Wolf!
Funny, I have a very strong, almost psychic affinity with canines!
I like roaming with the wolfpack but Im happiest as the lone-wolf.

Dolphin

2nvrs0o.jpg

86d04682-635b-44e2-8666-126ba54930b1.jpg

Hawks are very smart, intuitive and patient animals. They live mostly alone, they are not easily scared, and they are the uncanny rulers of the open skies. Your quiet, relaxed and cunning personality will fit in perfectly with these fascinating flying kings

Tiger:

Hawk

86d04682-635b-44e2-8666-126ba54930b1.jpg