Which mythical creature is hidden inside you? | INFJ Forum

Which mythical creature is hidden inside you?

Genie
d512ae5b-b6c0-46f7-81cb-2b707d67e4b8.jpg

A spirit captured in an oil lamp, to be freed by mortals, you often hold a grudge against those around you. Despite that, anyone who meets you considers himself lucky. You have the power to make others' wishes come true, but sometimes people wish for things they do not truly want or understand. It's not your fault, they should be careful what they wish for

Reactions: Reason
Fairy

20f4251b-6d69-4123-8685-e887ae2f22c2.jpg

A practitioner of magic, you were blessed with the ability to attain objectives or acquire wisdom using supernatural means. You are both the master of illusion and of creation. Your powers can transform beings and objects into their most desired form, or... their harshest nightmares

Fairy

image.jpg

A practitioner of magic, you were blessed with the ability to attain objectives or acquire wisdom using supernatural means. You are both the master of illusion and of creation. Your powers can transform beings and objects into their most desired form, or... their harshest nightmares.

Dragon
741f727b-9ff0-44c9-8aed-38c0aaa734ee.jpg

You are larger than life, stronger than most, and some may say you are hoarding a great treasure in your secluded cave in the mountains. Though some may want to slay you for your treasure, others admire you for your wisdom and grace. And if they don't, you can always just sneeze at them and set them ablaze.

Dragon

I decided to add a bit to this. Its interesting I have been thinking of writing this epic story where a man unable to cease to exist as an option, separates his power from his heart realizing that together, he has to potential to destroy all creation. When he does this two things are left. One is a weak confused man as the representation o the heart, he other is dragon that is the representation of his power. The dragon protects the man but both are unable to be around each other for long.

Ive been trying to add the God of the bible to the story indicating that much to Gods surprise, the man became more powerful then him / it and in the process no longer could be influenced by God. The man demands that his creator end him but God says it is not in his ability and that nothing has the ability to destroy him any longer. The man decides to banish himself to the furthest corner of known existence in an effort to keep from influencing others in anyway. However through the eons people hear of the legend and seek the man out to gain his knowledge and his power. People come and die, defined gods by others come and die all at the hands of the dragon. Until one day, all of creation is on the verge of ceasing to exist and the only thing that can save it is the babbling slobbering man and his dragon. To get through and speak to the mans heart, someone must get through the dragon first. To have any hope of saving all that ever was, the man and the dragon must become one again.

Anyway...

Last edited:
Fairy

A practitioner of magic, you were blessed with the ability to attain objectives or acquire wisdom using supernatural means. You are both the master of illusion and of creation. Your powers can transform beings and objects into their most desired form, or... their harshest nightmares.

Sounds pretty accurate.

Fairy

20f4251b-6d69-4123-8685-e887ae2f22c2.jpg

A practitioner of magic, you were blessed with the ability to attain objectives or acquire wisdom using supernatural means. You are both the master of illusion and of creation. Your powers can transform beings and objects into their most desired form, or... their harshest nightmares

This is what is inside of [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION]

nyan-cat.jpg

Reactions: Asa
A Mother''in' Firebreathin' Dragon

Xenomorph

alienemerging.jpg

Reactions: acd and say what
Actually, Dragon:

You are larger than life, stronger than most and some may say you're hoarding a great treasure in your secluded cave in the mountains. Though some may want to slay you for your treasure, others admire you for your wisdom and grace. And if they don't, you can always just sneeze at them and set them ablaze

Am I the only one who thinks the chestburster is kind of cute?

I got Fairy btw.

When I first saw it, I thought it was a pantsburster!

so...no! I don't think it's cute!

Fairy

Fairy here too…hmmm…I wonder why so many here?

Yet another dragon.

I and my kind will destroy the lands of the fairy folk and seize whatever treasure they may hold. Surrender now and some of you will have the honor of serving us.