Where are you likely to be found? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Where are you likely to be found?

:( :hug:

So, I'm wondering if you think there are any INFJ hotspots

if by hotspot you mean a bench in the cemetery ... yeah.

(btw: i am never at a library. and not in boston anyway)

Last edited:
if by hotspot you mean a bench in the cemetery ... yeah.

(btw: i am never at a library. and not in boston anyway)

Care to share with us why you like the cemetery or why you are drawn or called to it? We have some beautiful cemeteries and visiting the dead can be fulfilling, though they are not really there.

we have areas in the cemetery, where there are no graves, only nature and a statue. good to read a book, meditate, immerse in the green... we have no other parks of such quality. our cemeteries are not football fields with white stones, as you know them from american movies. there are trees and hedges everywhere, to ensure more privacy

Last edited:
we have areas in the cemetery, where there are no graves, only nature and a statue. good to read a book, meditate, immerse in the green... we have no other parks of such quality. our cemeteries are not football fields with white stones, as you know them from american movies. there are trees and hedges everywhere, to ensure more privacy

I feel you would be quite comforted in our cemeteries near the rivers on high bluffs, overlooking the marshes through the live oak trees with the moss hanging from them. Old, weathered wrought-iron fences surrounding the different families' areas, statues of angels and other figures standing guard over the places of rest. The one I can envision right now is really a place of rest.

Yeah. :( I don't have words.

I work in a very similar environment. But our walls are only half-high, so you just lean over to talk to the next person. I'd hate it (more!) if we had prison walls like that.

INFJ's are difficult to find as they are good at playing chameleon.

I have a chlorined pool in a back yard with a chunky-grunty machine head cleaning tube artificially whipping up the sparkles and yellow shrivelled leaves crawling over it but it's not as naturalistically ethereal/experientially poetic as a tranquil lake with chilling ripples diffusing the fallen stars or something tao mooching.. I yullah need to find one of those cedar peach puddles of droolz. I try my best to be helpful by remaining somewhere on this earth however my room is a caccoon and hopefully when you fold the two symmetrical butterfly sides of watercolour together, paint won't splatter off the floor into the fourth circle of hell!

hey

I would most likely be at home surfing the internet, I would say most INFJ's like myself would be on a dating/friendship/social networking site. On facebook and bebo I have heaps and heaps of friends and I rarely e-mail people unless they talk first or if I find a person that is interesting I will e-mail first but would have to have a general interest in that person. So I think you should sign up to every site you can think of. Bound to find a few INFJ's on there as this is my favourite way to communicate without trying. Just like this forum.

Secondly I would sugguest that there are different interests for every INFJ so if you are into MUSIC like I am you would probably find me or others at a concert or gig. I usually go to a gig when my ENFJ guitarist friend plays at our local metal bar. I would be in the crowd as I would feel uncomfortable sitting by myself...but sometimes I find myself doing just that. I met my guitar friend through a website - bebo. I love him cos he gets me out :D

I love the beach so you'd find INFJ's there...Lying or sitting on the beach but NOT always in the water.

I usually am in the library at university...so probably find them in the art sections or somewhere around the sides of a main part of a library. Some places in the library feel better to sit at than others.

I hardly ever go to bars and town to get drunk alone so I would only go if i was going to meet someone or if i was going to with a few people. so i would say INTERNET is the best way to approach or meet an INFJ. I know more INFJ's online...I no NO infjs offline. I wish i knew some...But ENFJ's and ENFP's ROCK!!!!

Reactions: Silently Honest