What's your workout routine? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's your workout routine?

50 pushups and 25 situps each morning; 2 sets of 50 reps with dumbbells twice a day; and a plank before bed each night. I try to hike or trailrun on the weekends when it's not too wet and chilly.

Reactions: Free and Night Owl
Recently my routine has become:

Run 45 mins (about 8/9Km)
Cycle 1 hour (about 20Km)
Swim 40 mins (about 1.3Km)

This is generally followed by sleeping late because my brain is too active and can't drift off till past midnight.

Reactions: Enkidu and Free
No routine, just grinding. Abs, triceps / biceps, legs, ass. I'm good on the rest for now.

Reactions: Free
When its warm outside, I walk around 5-7 miles a day 3 x week
I run on the treadmill for about 45 minutes to an hour or do interval training 2 x week
I do free weights 4 x week

This is just a very rough structure though as I'm not consistent with anything. I get bored easily. Sometimes I'll switch out a run with a zumba class/youtube video or replace a free weight session with a free weight youtube video or a class at the community center. But I do generally work out 5 x week.

Reactions: Enkidu and Free
i have swam every day for the last 67 days missing only twice, started at 1000 meters now up to 1200.

I lift weights, but I've been a bit lazy about it the past few weeks. I'm not any weaker, just...lazier.

I'm also losing body fat right now. It's never been a goal to have crazy abs or anything like that, but I enjoy being relatively lean. I don't do cardio to achieve this; I just eat nine times my body weight and it happens easily (albeit a bit slow).

In late January, I'm going to switch it up and go back to a low volume but high intensity lifting routine. Right now, I'm on a high volume and moderate intensity routine.

I also have a pilates class twice a week.

Reactions: Gaze
I just twitch and flop around on the floor with my pant off...until I sweat...

Reactions: Gaze