What's your type | INFJ Forum

What's your type

You fall for the popular type

You make things fun for other people. Your light-heartedness is
contagious.
You are attracted to people who are as social and as charming as
you are. Popular people are popular for a reason.

You desire a parter who is playful, spirited, and easygoing. You aren't big on drama of any sort.
You are very well rounded and you seek out people who are equally accomplished. You believe success is contagious.

---------

Second part is true, the first not so much.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Here's what I got:
You Are Attracted to the Sensitive Type You Fall for the Rebellious Type
You have no desire to lead or follow anyone. You're on your own awesome solo journey.
You are attracted to someone who is as independent as you are. You appreciate people on their own life path.

You don't judge people on their appearances. You're much more interested in their ideas, passions, and beliefs.
You value uniqueness and boldness. The biggest turn on is when someone isn't afraid to be him or herself.

You Are Attracted to the Sensitive Type

You are dreamy and romantic to the point of being adorable. You may live in a bubble, but no one wants to burst it.
You are attracted to similarly sensitive types. You need to be with someone who understands your heart.

You value compassion and integrity. You truly fall in love with people for who they are.
You are drawn toward idealism, even if you aren't quite an idealist yourself. You like people who stand up for what they believe in.

Reactions: Gaze
You fall for the popular type

You make things fun for other people. Your light-heartedness is
contagious.
You are attracted to people who are as social and as charming as
you are. Popular people are popular for a reason.

You desire a parter who is playful, spirited, and easygoing. You aren't big on drama of any sort.
You are very well rounded and you seek out people who are equally accomplished. You believe success is contagious.

---------

Second part is true, the first not so much.

You do make things fun for people here....Thank you!

Good one Endersgone....

You Fall for the Smart Type

You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential. Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.
You are attracted to similarly brilliant people. Brains definitely turn you on.

You love to talk about everything and anything. You appreciate anyone who can keep up with you conversationally.
More than anything, someone who can challenge you intellectually makes your heart melt.

Really now? I really struggled in school. I had learning disabilities (maybe I still do, but I grew out of most of it), but I took homework seriously. I didn't just complete it to get it done. I would really sit and reflect what I'm supposed to learn from this assignment. I was especially drawn to english class (OMG a pun!!!), and I loved thinking about the overall message. I wish I could repeat those days and not be afraid to speak my mind. I had a lot of cool insights, but I was too shy to speak up... --_--

Did you get your name from "Ender's Game"?

Part of the name is indeed derived from "Enders Game". You put that together just from knowing the title? or did you read it?

I read the first book....actually over the course of two nights while in Moscow....great memory! Going down to the 24 hr coffee shop in the hotel and drinking espresso after espresso and reading that book....I never picked up the others in the series..but I really liked the first!

I think I fall for a mix of these! I want it all ;) But he's gotta be smart.

I like Sensitive types

You are dreamy and romantic to the point of being adorable. You may live in a bubble, but no one wants to burst it.
You are attracted to similarly sensitive types. You need to be with someone who understands your heart.

You value compassion and integrity. You truly fall in love with people for who they are.
You are drawn toward idealism, even if you aren't quite an idealist yourself. You like people who stand up for what they believe in.

---
To worm my way into the conversation: I thought [MENTION=4798]Endersgone[/MENTION] was "Endgersgame" the first time I read your username, which made me think of Orson Scott Card. Fantastic book, it was the first book I read that had an INTP protagonist. I've heard from friends that the rest of the series degenerates, sadly.

YOU FALL FOR THE REBELLIOUS TYPE

You have no desire to lead or follow anyone. You're on your own awesome solo journey.
You are attracted to someone who is as independent as you are. You appreciate people on their own life path.

You don't judge people on their appearances. You're much more interested in their ideas, passions, and beliefs.
You value uniqueness and boldness. The biggest turn on is when someone isn't afraid to be him or herself.

You Are Attracted to the Sensitive Type
and
You Fall for the Rebellious Type

I like Sensitive types

To worm my way into the conversation: I thought [MENTION=4798]Endersgone[/MENTION] was "Endgersgame" the first time I read your username, which made me think of Orson Scott Card. Fantastic book, it was the first book I read that had an INTP protagonist. I've heard from friends that the rest of the series degenerates, sadly.

That's unftorunate :( - Thanks for the heads up though.

It is indeed an excellent book, *looks at own username*... yup it's pretty clear I'm a fan :)

[h=4]You Fall for the Popular Type[/h]
[h=3][/h]

You make things fun for other people. Your light-heartedness is contagious.
You are attracted to people who are as social and as charming as you are. Popular people are popular for a reason.

[h=2]You Fall for the Smart Type[/h]

smart-type.jpg

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential. Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.

You love to talk about everything and anything. You appreciate anyone who can keep up with you conversationally.
More than anything, someone who can challenge you intellectually makes your heart melt.

smart-type.jpg

You Fall for the Smart Type