What's your dance style? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your dance style?

I got swing dancing as well! Happy dancing, happy, happy! :)

You are easy going and fun loving. You are at your best when you are with a group of friends.
You admit to being a bit nostalgic. You miss when things were simpler, even if you weren't around to see it.

You are playful and open to new experiences. You love to learn new dance steps.
You love life, and you love to celebrate. You can dance the night away.

I definitely swing solo, though. ;)
giphy.gif

KW4o3w

Last edited:
Though more of an Elaine type dance :tearsofjoy:
Had to look it up. LOL :laughing:

Been so long, had to do it again.

You Are Salsa Dancing
salsa.jpg

You are expressive, dramatic, and passionate. When you dance, you dance your heart out.
You are outgoing and willing really put it all out there. You don't have a shy bone in your body.

In fact, it's probably hard to hold yourself back from dancing. When you hear good music, you want to move.
You think people need to get out of their heads more and hit the dance floor. Dancing is one of life's pure joys.

Had to look it up. LOL :laughing:

Been so long, had to do it again.

You Are Salsa Dancing
salsa.jpg

You are expressive, dramatic, and passionate. When you dance, you dance your heart out.
You are outgoing and willing really put it all out there. You don't have a shy bone in your body.

In fact, it's probably hard to hold yourself back from dancing. When you hear good music, you want to move.
You think people need to get out of their heads more and hit the dance floor. Dancing is one of life's pure joys.

:D

giphy.gif

You Are the Hula Dance
hula.jpg

You are sensual, exotic, and even a little mysterious. You are naturally a good dancer.
You are very in tune with your body. You feel like you were born knowing how to move.

You are a very generous and caring person. It lifts your spirits to make people happy.
You think working hard is its own reward. And thanks you get are a bonus.

One of my fond memories. . .shit faced drunk at Senor Frogs in Mazatlan. . been drinking tequila all night.someone asked if anyone knew the Macarena(it was awhile ago). . well of course I did. . so the whole place ended up dancing the macarena, followed by a conga line around the entire place. . I'm sure my name is still plastered on a wall somewhere, though I dont remember which one. .

I've been wondering that myself since I discovered this video years ago.. the doily is a nice touch on the one. It's one of my favorite videos.
They needed something to fill the space and put the doily on.

Problem solved.

It's the only way they can watch the old home video tapes because the new TV doesn't have the cable plug ;)
Haha. Makes sense. Adapters make better sense to me, though.

eb5c7e04-7b82-4392-8365-53b1164bbbc5_1.492673c9b1e1c8a7cbd7cd017e694668.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, but in this case it doesn't make too much sense to add us (and thus our reasoning) to the equation, since we weren't there :D
Tis a shame though.
Everything would be better if I were there, thus adding myself to the equation. People need more BritNi. Lol.
:yum::tongueout::tonguewink::tongueclosed:

Someone post a test result, STAT!
To the rescue!

You Are Swing Dancing
swing.jpg

You are easy going and fun loving. You are at your best when you're with a group of friends.
You admit to being a bit nostalgic. You miss when things were simpler, even if you weren't around to see it.

You are playful and open to new experiences. You love to learn new dance steps.
You love life, and you love to celebrate. You can dance the night away.