What's your dance style? | INFJ Forum

What's your dance style?

[h=4]You Are Salsa Dancing[/h]
salsa.jpg

You are expressive, dramatic, and passionate. When you dance, you dance your heart out.
You are outgoing and willing really put it all out there. You don't have a shy bone in your body.

In fact, it's probably hard to hold yourself back from dancing. When you hear good music, you want to move.
You think people need to get out of their heads more and hit the dance floor. Dancing is one of life's pure joys.

Reactions: BritNi and Ginny
Lol, if they say so...

You Are Burlesque

You are sexy, sassy, and a total drama queen. You thrive on attention.
You've always been good at entertaining people. You are both charming and funny.

You are a bit naughty, and you always like to push limits. You didn't get to be this popular by being boring.
Your charisma gets you far in this world... and your good looks don't hurt!

Reactions: BritNi
You are swing dancing

You are easy going and fun loving. You are at your best when you are with a group of friends.
You admit to being a bit nostalgic. You miss when things were simpler, even if you weren't around to see it.

You are playful and open to new experiences. You love to learn new dance steps.
You love life, and you love to celebrate. You can dance the night away.

[h=4]You Are the Hula Dance[/h]
hula.jpg

You are sensual, exotic, and even a little mysterious. You are naturally a good dancer.
You are very in tune with your body. You feel like you were born knowing how to move.

You are a very generous and caring person. It lifts your spirits to make people happy.
You think working hard is its own reward. And thanks you get are a bonus.

Reactions: BritNi and Ginny
You Are Salsa Dancing

You are expressive, dramatic, and passionate. When you dance, you dance your heart out.
You are outgoing and willing really put it all out there. You don't have a shy bone in your body.

In fact, it's probably hard to hold yourself back from dancing. When you hear good music, you want to move.
You think people need to get out of their heads more and hit the dance floor. Dancing is one of life's pure joys.

Lol

You Are the Hula Dance

hula.jpg

Post it now!

You are sensual, exotic, and even a little mysterious. You are naturally a good dancer.
You are very in tune with your body. You feel like you were born knowing how to move.

You are a very generous and caring person. It lifts your spirits to make people happy.

ROFLMAO!
I am typical "White girl can't dance". If I am ever out with my friend [who undoubtedly dragged me] at a club, I'll be the one bobbing my head or doing the robot.
Oh yeah, VERY EXOTIC. xD

-Anna

You Are Burlesque

You've always been good at entertaining people. You are both charming and funny.

You are a bit naughty, and you always like to push limits. You didn't get to be this popular by being boring.

Reactions: Free
Swing Dancing, yeah! Bring it on!
But I actually can't dance at all.
I wish I could though.

You Are Hip Hop Dancing

hip-hop.jpg

You are uniquely talented and creative. And you defy labels.
You tend to be influenced by many things and people. You are truly eclectic.

You like to push yourself to be a little more daring and original every day.
You aren't content with the status quo. You are always interested in what's new and amazing.

You Are Hip Hop Dancing

You aren't content with the status quo. You are always interested in what's new and amazing.

You Are Burlesque
burlesque.jpg

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: jkxx and Ginny
You Are Hip Hop Dancing
hip-hop.jpg

Reactions: jkxx and Ginny
I mostly watch; there is always someone else watching, too. Excuse me,....

A little disappointed - I don't even like Hip Hop (or Rap, for that matter) :mask::neutral:

You Are Hip Hop Dancing

hip-hop.jpg

Reactions: jkxx