What's true about you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's true about you?

You Are Whimsical

You don't ever really have a set plan for your day or your life.
You believe that if you leave yourself open to whatever might happen, some pretty amazing things take place.
You crave adventure. You're willing to go almost anywhere or try almost anything.
You prefer to experience something before you judge it. You want to walk a mile in everyone's shoes.

Yes, but I also just like soft blue and green colours.

You Are Wacky
To say you're weird would be a complete understatement. You're definitely one of a kind.
You have some interesting theories on life... so interesting that they freak other people out.

It's likely that you're into arcane topics of all sorts. You like unusual facts.
You are operating at a whole other wavelength. Very few people truly get you.
:wacko:

You Are a Contradiction

People accuse you of having a split personality, and it's completely true.
There are two completely different sides to you - as opposite as night and day.

At times, you are highly social and gregarious. But sometimes you can be the biggest loner around.
Sometimes you are serious and studious, but other times you are carefree and wild. You're hard to predict!

You Are Wacky

To say you're weird would be a complete understatement. You're definitely one of a kind.
You have some interesting theories on life... so interesting that they freak other people out.

It's likely that you're into arcane topics of all sorts. You like unusual facts.

You could ask.

I am money hungry...well not really I just love the things money can buy.
I suck at financial responsibility.
Im pretty cool.
Im pretty awesome.
People like me.
I am awesome.
I can be an asshole.
I am not scared of dying but I am scared of suffering but this has happened only recently.
My cats are cool, like me.
Ill try to help you if you need it even if you have been an asshole to me.
If you think you are more intelligent than me and try to get away with lying to me because you think you are, Ill never talk to you again and be happier for it.

Oh WAIT, this was a quiz....

You Are Giving

You Are Independent

You are fiercely proud of who you are, and you're not about to change for anyone.
You hate it when people try to control you. Responsibilities tend to bum you out.

You like to stand out in a crowd and you definitely turn heads.
You are fun and fearless. People envy your courage.

You Are Wacky

Truly true.

true-1.png

You Are Whimsical

You believe that if you leave yourself open to whatever might happen, some pretty amazing things take place.

You crave adventure. You're willing to go almost anywhere or try almost anything.
You prefer to experience something before you judge it. You want to walk a mile in everyone's shoes.

true-1.png

You Are Whimsical

Wrong.

You're poopy.

Wrong.

You're poopy.

true-1.png.jpeg

You Are Poopy

You eat too much fiber. In fact, you eat too much in general, and it's going right through you.
You are in the bathroom every couple hours, and it's starting to annoy your roommates and coworkers.

Sometimes, you don't even bother going to the restroom, and just let it drop in your trousers. Gross.
Even though you are young, your complete disregard for bowel hygiene is going to lead you to wearing Depend.

un-depends.jpg

See that UN logo? That's international government-sanctioned undergarments.
Poopy pants.

View attachment 20253

You Are Poopy

You eat too much fiber. In fact, you eat too much in general, and it's going right through you.
You are in the bathroom every couple hours, and it's starting to annoy your roommates and coworkers.

Sometimes, you don't even bother going to the restroom, and just let it drop in your trousers. Gross.
Even though you are young, your complete disregard for bowel hygiene is going to lead you to wearing Depend.

un-depends.jpg

See that UN logo? That's international government-sanctioned undergarments.
Poopy pants.

Am I the only one that hates the design on those things?? Wait a second. Is that the UN logo plastered all over them bad boys!!?? Totally unnecessary!

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one that hates the design on those things?? Wait a second. Is that the UN logo plastered all over them bad boys!!?? Totally unnecessary!

They are grande size, for big boys like me.

They are grande size, for big boys like me.

And don't forget "odor neutralizing" for the copious amount of poos your taking. :m092:

Last edited by a moderator:
I embrace my paradoxical nature.

Scratch that - I flaunt my paradoxical nature.

You Are Ambitious:

You have your eye on the prize, and knowing you, it's probably a different prize every week.
You have a laser focus when it comes to achieving your goals, and you stay on task.

More than being a hard worker, you are a smart worker. You can always figure out a way to get what you want.
You don't just climb up the ladder - you skip steps. You break every rule that you can.