What's the most childish thing you've done? | INFJ Forum

What's the most childish thing you've done?

Meridian

Aug 26, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
So, fess up guys. There must have been days when someone REALLY annoyed you and you just snapped and decided a little revenge was in order. Or maybe you weren't getting your way and you decided to manipulate the situation through tears or a tantrum... whatever. So my question to you guys is...

What's the most childish thing you've done in your (adult) life?

what you said, being snappy and too overtly grumpy when i didn't get my way. :D I always feel so embarrassed when i do it.

I was 17 when I did this, but...I got mad at my friend for being an ass, and I bit him in the neck when he tried to hug me.

I was so mad and hurt that I reacted instinctively lol He couldn't turn his head around for a week...all I thought was "oops". That was the most childish and embarrassing reaction I have ever had. I was a highly emotional person in my teen years. :p

Reactions: jyrffw54
On a dare, I picked up my house phone and yelled "Hey Haggins! I hate you! You need to eat dung and die!" Little did I know, my father was on the phone with his boss. Thankfully, to this day, he still has his job

I had 10 minutes in a bouncy castle today. AND BOY DID I EVER BOUNCE. BEST. DAY. EVER.

Reactions: jyrffw54
what you said, being snappy and too overtly grumpy when i didn't get my way. :D I always feel so embarrassed when i do it.

Haha, I think we all have those blatantly grumpy moods. I certainly do!

I was 17 when I did this, but...I got mad at my friend for being an ass, and I bit him in the neck when he tried to hug me.

I was so mad and hurt that I reacted instinctively lol He couldn't turn his head around for a week...all I thought was "oops". That was the most childish and embarrassing reaction I have ever had. I was a highly emotional person in my teen years. :p

...whoa. That must have hurt! You is scary!

I had 10 minutes in a bouncy castle today. AND BOY DID I EVER BOUNCE. BEST. DAY. EVER.

Haha!! Where was the bouncy castle??

On a dare, I picked up my house phone and yelled "Hey Haggins! I hate you! You need to eat dung and die!" Little did I know, my father was on the phone with his boss. Thankfully, to this day, he still has his job

I giggled at your message. Oh dear! I bet your dad wasn't too happy with that!! I hope your dad's boss' name wasn't Haggins! LOL.

Well, since I'm still a minor, I suppose I am not qualified to answer this question.

I don't know if this is childish, but in my early 20s I did something that was a little revengeful.

I was going down an aisle in a parking lot, and saw a spot near the end, close to the store. I started to pull into the spot, but as I did so, a guy in a convertible Mustang whipped around the corner/end of the aisle, entered the aisle going the wrong way, and pulled into the spot I had intended to park in. As he did so, he threw a mostly-full Big Gulp (44oz.) cup at my car, where it hit my front window and burst open, splashing some kind of brown soda and ice cubes all over my car.

He then got out and shouted at me "sucks to be you, huh?" as he walked toward the store, before going in. I got out of my car, bewildered and somewhat pissed off.

A woman spoke to me, taking me out of my momentaty daze, and said "I can't believe what he did." I looked at her (~40 years of age) and said "He'll get his - right now" as I walked over to his car. I knelt down and began to let the air out of one tire. Once deflated, I moved to the next tire, and did the same. The woman, seeing what I was up to, laughed and said "I'll help you!", whereupon she knelt by one of the tires and began letting out its air. I moved to the third tire, and in a few seconds, all four tires were flat.

The woman got up and seemed a bit giddy and nervous, and said she had to go. As she went into the store, I plucked the Big Gulp cup from my window and filled it with as much ice as it could hold. I then dumped it and its contents into the drivers's seat of the Mustang. The bucket seat, covered with a combo of leather and suede, absobed the sticky liquid almost immediately, and the ice collected in a neat pile right in the center of the seat. I dropped the cup and lid and straw on top of that.

I then got back in my car, riding on a wave of adrenaline, and took off, not wanting to be seen by the dude.

Sometimes I wish I had parked nearby to watch his return, but no loss in the end.

Yep, childish, in its way. I wouldn't do such a thing now, but I guess I had a different perspective and values as a twenty-something. Heh, I'd still think about it now, I just wouldn't do it. :becky:

cheers,
Ian

...whoa. That must have hurt! You is scary!

Strangely enough, he said he liked it, and until this day he teases me about it...which makes me feel uncomfortable. lol

Well, this one time, I was a child.

Go on.

Beat that. I dare you.

I hate you all.You are ignorant and stupid..what the hell are you doing here? this is not worth my time! I am angry..angry I tell you..and I want a nap..screw eerything...eveeeerything. and you are not going to stop me..OK!!!!...
:mill::mill::m040::m040:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlYJz3ruMFs"]YouTube- Lyrics to sexy naughty bitchy me[/ame]

That's right! you will never be as sexy as me! :)

and well..I just did the most immature thing of my life xD.

Reactions: jakowatt
I have an adult life?

I think my life ended halfway through my childhood miss.

Thanks for reminding me.

Well, since I'm still a minor, I suppose I am not qualified to answer this question.

Ah go ahead! I think you're grown up enough ;) tell us your flush-inducing, childish moment!

I don't know if this is childish, but in my early 20s I did something that was a little revengeful.

...I looked at her (~40 years of age) and said "He'll get his - right now" as I walked over to his car. I knelt down and began to let the air out of one tire. Once deflated, I moved to the next tire, and did the same. The woman, seeing what I was up to, laughed and said "I'll help you!", whereupon she knelt by one of the tires and began letting out its air. I moved to the third tire, and in a few seconds, all four tires were flat..

The woman got up and seemed a bit giddy and nervous, and said she had to go. As she went into the store, I plucked the Big Gulp cup from my window and filled it with as much ice as it could hold. I then dumped it and its contents into the drivers's seat of the Mustang. The bucket seat, covered with a combo of leather and suede, absobed the sticky liquid almost immediately, and the ice collected in a neat pile right in the center of the seat. I dropped the cup and lid and straw on top of that.

That... was awesome! I applaud you! Jerk totally had it coming to him. Ahhh... Sweet revenge!

Strangely enough, he said he liked it, and until this day he teases me about it...which makes me feel uncomfortable. lol

I bet it does. How odd that he found it enjoyable! Thanks for sharing =D

I hate you all.You are ignorant and stupid..what the hell are you doing here? this is not worth my time! I am angry..angry I tell you..and I want a nap..screw eerything...eveeeerything. and you are not going to stop me..OK!!!!...

YouTube- Lyrics to sexy naughty bitchy me

Congratulations! I is so happy I could assist you with getting in touch with your ID and reaching this most enlightened state of being! =P

A couple of semesters ago I was tutoring this really ignorant kid in econ. He was from a southern small town and one day he ran into me outside of class and outside of our study time with a good friend of mine, Derek. Derek is gay and upon observing this Mr. Seymour started singing a song about how all "faggots" should be crucified and burned to death.
He had an exam coming up.
I took the study guide from my class and broke down the entire series of chapters and whenever he got something wrong I humiliated him until he had learned the majority of the material.
When he took his exam everything he had studied so hard for wasn't included on the final, it wasn't even in microecon.

He left me a couple of angry voicemails. But he was an absolute dick and really hurt someone I care deeply for.

ask me in about 50 years, when I stop being a child =P

ask me in about 50 years, when I stop being a child =P
Same here!

I've done some really stupid and/or childish things. In high school some friends and I were driving around town one night and saw some douche bag from our school at a local fast-food place. He drove an F-150 and was parked next to some trash-cans. I jumped out of the car, emptied all of the trash into the bed of his truck, and then wedged the trash cans under his car. He didn't see them underneath and proceeded to peel out of the parking lot. On doing so the trash cans got wedged underneath his truck. I'm pretty sure the only way he would have been able to get them out would have been taking all of the garbage out of the bed of his truck to lighten its weight.

I dressed up as a homeless man one night with a friend when we heard about a group of kids going on a "witch hunt" through a park near-by. We then chased them through the woods for a good half hour or so.

We also egged and TP'ed like usual, among too many other things. I did a lot of stupid stuff in high school. I did a lot of stupid things my freshman year of college as well, but I grew up pretty quickly. The last childish thing I can remember doing that I regret was about a year ago. We were booked to play a show about 100 miles away. It ended up being a dive bar, we got pushed to play after the headliners, and only the staff heard us play. They payed us ten dollars "because our draw wasn't big enough"...which is because they put us on after the goddamn opener. Having to bring a sound system for the bar should have been a sign of bad things to come. We were pissed by the time we started playing, played as loud and as fast as we could, and finished our set-list in under 20 minutes. During the last song we broke 2 chairs and stole parking cones from the lot as we drove away. It was really childish, but at the time I was so angry I didn't care.

YouTube- Lyrics to sexy naughty bitchy me

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS SONGGGG!!!!!!! AWESOSMMEMEEEEEEE

i just wanna blast this cruisin round top down wif ma dudes

Err I'd have to say my most immature times come when I get a huge crush on someone. I start throwing heavy objects like bricks at them and laughing. You all knew this, though....

My true love threw a tricycle at me. <3

Immaturity is romantic.

I wouldn't be able to tell you. I've had plenty of childish moments with some very childish friends.

Like, playing a game of Asshole, wherein the loser (best 2 out of 3) had to drink the pickle brine from the jar of pickles that happened to be on the table at the time.

Or pouring a pot of cold oatmeal out the window onto some unsuspecting friends who were supposed to quit smoking.

Or writing cryptic messages into a friend's crossword puzzle book.