What's the extroverted equivalent of an INFJ? | INFJ Forum

What's the extroverted equivalent of an INFJ?

easy_rider

Community Member
Jun 3, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Not just an ENJF instead but, behaves similar to an INFJ, except they're extroverted.

ENFJ?

ok maybe I should just find out for myself that it is actually ENFJ. I thought it was just the combination that made INFJ like they are my bad

ENFJs are very similar to us, especially if they have a strong Ni. But I think I kind of get what you mean...I mean, generally, ENFJs are different than INFJs, especially if they lean heavily on their dominant Fe. I don't know how I would gauge which type best matches the INFJ on the outside.

Not just an ENJF instead but, behaves similar to an INFJ, except they're extroverted.

It depends on what you mean by extroverted.

Ni, Fe, Ti, Se = INFJ
Fe, Ni, Se, Ti = ENFJ
Ne, Fi, Te, Si = ENFP
Fi, Ne, Si, Te = INFP

ENFJs have extroverted feeling as their lead function but ENFPs have extraverted intution as their lead function. ENFJs have all the same functions as INFJs, just rearranged, but ENFPs have the opposite functions of INFJs, but in the same order.

I think people are oversimplifying this and taking the terms too matter-of-factly.

If we're talking similar mentalities with a more extroverted approach to life, then surely the extroverted equivalent to an INFJ would be an ENFP?

Like Satya said.

Hmm. I would sure like to try dating an ENFP girl then.