What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 75 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

• Love
Reactions: Jexocuha

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon

• Cool
Reactions: aeon
Tiny world of shared resonances...

I was just exploring this very idea with someone this evening. The New Byzantium Double-Plus.

But these days, I am not surprised by such “co-incidences.”

Cheers,
Ian

• Cool
Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote
I don't know what this is 🤔
The purposeful/engineered crossbreeding of human beings based on criteria such as select genetic markers, 2+ sig devs IQ, demonstrated agency and success within finite systems, trait heritability, chosen academic and professional disciplines, and so on, with the expressed purpose of creating an elite class which will drive human progress and innovation for said class, to the exclusion of the rest of humanity.

A multi-generational endeavor.

Cheers,
Ian

The purposeful/engineered crossbreeding of human beings based on criteria such as select genetic markers, 2+ sig devs IQ, demonstrated agency and success within finite systems, trait heritability, chosen academic and professional disciplines, and so on, with the expressed purpose of creating an elite class which will drive human progress and innovation for said class, to the exclusion of the rest of humanity.

A multi-generational endeavor.

Cheers,
Ian

I think what I meant to ask is the purpose and origin of the term, not its definition which was assumed to be in line with the video's discussion. Granted your detailed definition gives clarity to the nature of how truly co-incidental it was 🤭

I assume it's a reference to the Byzantine empire, but beyond that I've just never heard the term used.

nerd time...letʼs go anamorphic!
because we all love the cinema

• Haha
INFP, lock.