What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 64 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

This is a well done documentary. I really enjoyed re-watching this just now! Thanks, @aeon :)
You are most welcome.

It was a rewatch for me as well, but I considered a couple of things this time...

Did I love that time and scene and the music because:

1. it was a bunch of introverted intuitives letting it all hang out in grand style?
2. at best, the timbral textures were explorations well and truly novel, so my Ne was spasming?
3. the gender neutrality of the bands appealed to my (at that time) unrecognized lack of gender, and they presented equity and equality without making a point of it...because it was authentic?

Iʼll just add that as producer-mixers go, I think Alan Moulder is a magician and I know of no one with his gift and skill for texture.

From the film, Iʼve seen the following live:

Cocteau Twins, The Jesus and Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Ride, Slowdive, Lush, Curve, Swervedriver, Pale Saints, Seefeel, and Catherine Wheel.

While it lasted, it burned so very brightly.

Best to You,
Ian

• Love
Reactions: ErikAlberto
You are most welcome.

It was a rewatch for me as well, but I considered a couple of things this time...

Did I love that time and scene and the music because:

1. it was a bunch of introverted intuitives letting it all hang out in grand style?
2. at best, the timbral textures were explorations well and truly novel, so my Ne was spasming?
3. the gender neutrality of the bands appealed to my (at that time) unrecognized lack of gender, and they presented equity and equality without making a point of it...because it was authentic?

Iʼll just add that as producer-mixers go, I think Alan Moulder is a magician and I know of no one with his gift and skill for texture.

From the film, Iʼve seen the following live:

Cocteau Twins, The Jesus and Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Ride, Slowdive, Lush, Curve, Swervedriver, Pale Saints, Seefeel, and Catherine Wheel.

While it lasted, it burned so very brightly.

Best to You,
Ian
I really like those reflections. Also, I’m so glad you got to see all of those bands, in their heyday, no less! By the time shoegaze came onto my radar most of them were no more. I did get to see bands that from that era that toured in the 2000 teens: Ride, Swervedriver, Slowdive, and The Jesus and Mary Chain.

Last edited:
  • Cool
Reactions: aeon

• Cool
Reactions: ErikAlberto

• Cool

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
Well, why didn't he just comply? If he just did what the officer asked him to do, this would have probably never happened. Geesh don't these people ever learn?

Reactions: Jexocuha

• Cool