What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 38 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

It sounds conspiratorial, but what is entirely possible is that some of the screenwriters used AI to generate initial drafts/content.
I imagine we will see more clunky stuff in the future and it will be out and in the open as AI generated, and people will show up in droves to see it.

Reactions: aeon
It sounds conspiratorial, but what is entirely possible is that some of the screenwriters used AI to generate initial drafts/content.
I imagine we will see more clunky stuff in the future and it will be out and in the open as AI generated, and people will show up in droves to see it.
Definitely does sound conspirational. What was interesting for me is that in this theory AI could serve as a scapegoat, as in - it wasn't humans that did something so poorly, no way we could screw up as bad.
But I suppose you're right, if it were AI generated it'd be marketed as such.

What was interesting for me is that in this theory AI could serve as a scapegoat

I got that as well and it was pretty comical to me, humans will scapegoat anything

Last edited:
Yes, it did sound conspiratorial. Though, if it is true it reflects poorly on the creatives involved. You're dumb, if you ask a machine to write a story for you, because clearly AI doesn't have emotions, and don't ask me what I mean by they don't have emotions, obviously, you're not going to find AI sulking its woes over a bottle of gin on a Saturday night and believe it or not you need to have a strong sense of emotions to write or tell a good story.

Last edited:

Reactions: aeon and Ok08Y567gA
Yes, it did sound conspiratorial. Though, if it is true it reflects poorly on the creatives involved. You're dumb, if you ask a machine to write a story for you, because clearly AI doesn't have emotions, and don't ask me what I mean by they don't have emotions, obviously, you're not going to find AI sulking its woes over a bottle of gin on a Saturday night and believe it or not you need to a strong sense of emotion to write or tell a good story.

The use of AI comes as no surprise when there is a near complete lack of creative spirit in current entertainment from the west with few exceptions all thanks to modern ideology and cultural vandalism as this abomination of a series is one of the top examples alongside with Star Wars.

The use of AI comes as no surprise when there is a near complete lack of creative spirit in current entertainment from the west with few exceptions all thanks to modern ideology and cultural vandalism as this abomination of a series is one of the top examples alongside with Star Wars.

Indeed, they murderer Star Wars. The recent Star Wars debacle made Lucas' prequels look Avant Gadre independents films, for crying out loud, they were horrendous. I'm currently writing a novel and philosophy that I hope to get published in the near future to help change this trend.

Last edited:

This video was excellent, thanks for sharing.