What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

Oh this thread is perfect.

I've fallen down the 'extreme cooking' rabbit hole and I found this amazing channel: Grandpa Kitchen. All proceeds from the channel go toward feeding local orphanages. Sadly, the original Grandpa Kitchen passed away in October of last year, but his memory lives on through his son and grandchildren. Check out these mega sized dishes they're making. My arteries are clogged and I'm wiping the drool away just from watching.

Give it some views. It's for a good cause!

Also, on a similar cooking note, I am absolutely in love with Bon Appetit and Claire Saffitz. She's a gourmet pastry chef that experiments in recreating popular confectionery... and occasionally, an endearingly cute walking disaster.

Oh this thread is perfect.

I've fallen down the 'extreme cooking' rabbit hole and I found this amazing channel: Grandpa Kitchen. All proceeds from the channel go toward feeding local orphanages. Sadly, the original Grandpa Kitchen passed away in October of last year, but his memory lives on through his son and grandchildren. Check out these mega sized dishes they're making. My arteries are clogged and I'm wiping the drool away just from watching.

Give it some views. It's for a good cause!

Also, on a similar cooking note, I am absolutely in love with Bon Appetit and Claire Saffitz. She's a gourmet pastry chef that experiments in recreating popular confectionery... and occasionally, an endearingly cute walking disaster.

Ha, the grandpa in the second video, I remember him. Fun binge watch videos.

Reactions: flower

Reactions: David54 and Wyote

Mandy Lee. . travel trailers

I'm watching "the weight of the nation" series. Pretty cool hbo put it on YouTube free. Listening to it in the background as I work