What type is Kav.

Kavalan

Has risen
Sep 16, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
1W9
so I finally got around to doing the whole functional tests and it kinda threw my whole thought on myself out the door into the hallway so.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************************** (46.3)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************** (44.1)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************************* (43.4)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.6)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.9)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************* (21.7)
limited use
extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18.8)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************ (12.6)
unused

...ffs...
As for testing elsewhere intj has been dominant with istj behind that for what it's worth the n score is usually low but as this above shows... not even close. I plan to take this again in the next couple days to see if it goes wildly elsewhere but yea my head hurts now.

Input would be nice.:mcute:

Reactions: DoveAlexa
It's common pratice to take cognitive function results with a grain of salt. However you are pretty good at knowing your inner self so I don't see you creating too many errors with personal assessment (i.e. very little embelishment nor much wishful thinking). With Ni way at the bottom with a low a score as that, I can very safely rule out INTJ without a doubt. I have long since agreed with INTJ since you said it fit well. However I distinctly remember thinking "you're an S type no doubt" before you ever took any test at all. However as you are hard to read I just took the assumption that I didn't look deep enough. I think ISTJ fits you rather well.

I have a feeling your Te and Ti are so high with this because you are being worked to the bone in the lab right now, the will easily inflate though. However the sheer level to which they are at will mean that releaving the pressure will only drop them somewhat. The classic order for ISTJ is Si>Te>Fi>Ne which does seem to fit the best. ESTJ, being Te>Si>Ne>Fi also fits, but you are not an extrovert, I know that for a fact, nor are you a Te dominated person. You have strong Te but it is not at the top. If it were you would be much more gruff and wouldn't take things as easily as you do.

Testing function capacity is an ongoing process, and to get a clear picture you need to take it lots of times over the course of many months. Then a picture starts to emerge from it. However you have waited a long time before you first took it so you have a pretty good understanding of what MBTI is, therefore your results will not be nearly as skewed as they would be if you had just learned about it a few weeks and projected what you thought works best.

I personally would say ISTJ for now, but let's see what others say. Again I felt like ISTJ was your type when I had you sit down and take it for the first time. I was rather surprised you got INTJ, but I do remember your N percentage being the lowest of the four at 11%.

ISTJ, my roomate is an ISTJ and he scores high in Te, Si, Ti and Fi

I don't really have much to add that you don't already know. You seem like an IXTJ to me and now that I think about it, I never really got an extreme intuitive vibe from you (I get these vibes rarely though...so don't count it out) Function wise, I always got the impression that you used Te, Se, and Fi. Alas, I don't really know you, but indigo does. I'd go with what he says in this matter over any one else on the forum.

I don't really have much to add that you don't already know. You seem like an IXTJ to me and now that I think about it, I never really got an extreme intuitive vibe from you (I get these vibes rarely though...so don't count it out) Function wise, I always got the impression that you used Te, Se, and Fi. Alas, I don't really know you, but indigo does. I'd go with what he says in this matter over any one else on the forum.

Yea looking over past thoughts of moments that may have seem to fall into ah ha or even knowing the timing of things arbitrarily are never random and, rather, structured by me to make things run smoother.

Last edited:
I don't know INTJ well enough to truly judge, you don't seem like the two people I assume are ISTJ but then again I think their personalities are a bit polar.

I can has input? :mcute:

attachment.php

Considering your facial expression, body language, and general vibe, you remind me a lot of my ISTJ friends in this image. The fact that you score pretty clearly ISTJ on cognitive process tests only reinforces this. The only other possibility that I could see based on these factors is ESTJ, but you certainly appear to have an Introverted vibe in all of your photos.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
yep istj seems to fit :)