Nedosu

Three
Nov 17, 2012
MBTI
xxxx
Enneagram
?
Hello.

I'm a little curious about what type I am, so type me, if you would like to.

A little information about me: I don't have a lot of friends, but instead, a few really close friends (which I feel comfortable with). A party is not a good environment for me, because there are a lot of unknown people around me, as well as loud noise and bright light, and I get easily tired. Video game tournaments are fun for me though, I really like video games and am good at it. At my free time, I often play video games, read or play chess. I want to have routines, and if an unexpected change happens, I become stressed and need time to adapt to the new thing. At school, my desk is tidy, but in my room, there are some unnecessary things lying on my desk. No unnecessary things lie on the floor, but I don't often vacuum it. I'm punctual and almost always arrive in time. If something interests me, I can remember it very well.

Last edited:
Using what information?

Reactions: CindyLou
We're INFJs, not mages, lol. But judging by your introduction, you're probably not an INFJ. We tend to type a lot of things, very detailed, with lots of ideas. We neved introduce vaguely in online forums.

But to tell you, an INFJ will get interested in knowing his own personality type and can fit ALL the other types in any situation that requires it, yet the other types don't have that backwards-compatibility like we do and usually don't think they fit their personality type. We're adaption artists. This is not a reason to feel superior, but feel we're in a small group of people in the world. We're what you can call the weirdos of the planet. The people that are giving the other types a chance to do things, because we humbly feel we could do better.

are you typing me

1349852231-We-got-a-badass-over-here.png

Reactions: hush
Hello.

I'm a little curious about what type I am, so type me, if you would like to.

A little information about me: I don't have a lot of friends, but instead, a few really close friends (which I feel comfortable with). A party is not a good environment for me, because there are a lot of unknown people around me, as well as loud noise and bright light, and I get easily tired. Video game tournaments are fun for me though, I really like video games and am good at it. At my free time, I often play video games, read or play chess. I want to have routines, and if an unexpected change happens, I become stressed and need time to adapt to the new thing. At school, my desk is tidy, but in my room, there are some unnecessary things lying on my desk. No unnecessary things lie on the floor, but I don't often vacuum it. I'm punctual and almost always arrive in time. If something interests me, I can remember it very well.

This could still be anyone, based on preferences at the time. But on this (very little) information it sounds as if you have a preference for introversion (I) and a preference for judging (J). So you could be any of four possible MBTI combinations: ISFJ, INFJ, ISTJ or INTJ.

You should look up information on those four types and see if they "sound" like you.

Read descriptions for 16 types. See which one you think suits you better.. Roll with it. If you care more to read pseudo-scientific literature your mind might change. And that's cool. . This is all mostly for fun, right?.. XD