What tea are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What tea are you?

No I will not click on a test to find out "what flavor of tea I am". How bored do you think I actually am?

White tea :)

I am looking for a journey of flavor, ya dig? I got white tea but my true tea nature is that of the spicy hearty chai.

No I will not click on a test to find out "what flavor of tea I am". How bored do you think I actually am?

Bored enough to comment in a thread about a quiz that you have no interest in taking.

Well yes I'm bored enough to do that, but still, not bored enough to click on the test. (Which only shows how bored you would have to be and...Uuuh. Yeah. Basically.

Looove green tea. :3

Green Tea

You like enjoy a nice break from the daily actives of life.
At the same time you enjoy all of the action that goes on in your daily life.

Looove green tea. :3

Green Tea

You like enjoy a nice break from the daily actives of life.
At the same time you enjoy all of the action that goes on in your daily life.
I love it too... IDK if this is typical of green tea. No one in my family/circle likes tea other than me--But I drink it whenever I have a headache or feel nauseous or sick and I find it makes me feel refreshed and maybe even healthier. Maybe it's a placebo effect. But it works every time.

I love it too... IDK if this is typical of green tea. No one in my family/circle likes tea other than me--But I drink it whenever I have a headache or feel nauseous or sick and I find it makes me feel refreshed and maybe even healthier. Maybe it's a placebo effect. But it works every time.

Drinking tea is refreshing, it could be a placebo effect as you said but it's healthy and tastes good, so it's win-win! ^^