Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whatstyleofwomensjeansareyouquiz/

boot-cut-jeans.jpg
You Are Boot Cut Jeans

You're fashionable and sexy - in an understated way.
You're more about looking good than following the latest look of the week.

You Are Boot Cut Jeans

You're fashionable and sexy - in an understated way.
You're more about looking good than following the latest look of the week

I got boot cut but the test assumes you're like every other woman.

Honestly NONE of the answers to ANY of the questions were applicable to me.

I wear Flare.

These tests are not meant to be taken seriously. So, i would just take them with a grain of salt. Although, i wish the results were varied. Limited number of categories unfortunately.

Last edited:
Yes, by "educated" I mean not typing lIkE tHis!!!!!!!1!! or with all lower case with deliberate misspellings and lack of punctuation and lots of ............... in between phrases of the answers.

You Are Skinny Jeans

You are classy and a bit formal when it comes to your personal style.
Your look is feminine and well put together - and never trashy or too trendy.

I totally just answered to get the kind I wear :p

Hahahaha! This quiz is so outdated.

Hahahaha! This quiz is so outdated.
I've been watching Friends with my kids and their jeans are hilarious. I actually found a few pair when packing recently and I'm keeping them as antiques. lol @Lurk loves these so I'm not going to criticize them too much. :tonguewink:

Reactions: Asa
cd56ea36d11add4ae9153e97c2e62579.jpg

You Are Mom Jeans

If the jean fits; wear it. Your style is understated and your fashion and cooking are resourceful. Nobody knows that you used rotisserie chicken and 2 cans of cream of chicken soup in your famous chicken lemon rice soup at the potluck. Or that you saved the bones so that you might craft them into barrettes for the church bazaar.

cd56ea36d11add4ae9153e97c2e62579.jpg

You Are Mom Jeans

You have given up. If the jean fits; wear it. Your style is understated and your fashion and cooking are resourceful. Nobody knows that you used rotisserie chicken and 2 cans of cream of chicken soup in your famous chicken lemon rice soup at the potluck. Or that you saved the bones so that you might craft them into barrettes for the church bazaar.
I think I could totally make them work with the right shoes and hair. I might need dragon nails. Oh and 80's hair.
Tbc... lol

I got skinny, and even though I like the look of this model I don't wear them because I don't like their tightness. I usually wear a straight cut.

Reactions: Asa and Sandie33
I had to :D
You Are Boot Cut Jeans
boot-cut-jeans.jpg

Reactions: Asa
@Happy Phantom - Are 'Friends' wearing those True Religion jeans that looked bedazzled? LOL!

@Happy Phantom - Are 'Friends' wearing those True Religion jeans that looked bedazzled? LOL!
Nah. They're all hot af. My son insists I'm Rachel. lol I guess @infinite dreams is Chandler despite my son saying he's Ross. Nooooo way because I'd kill Ross.

Reactions: infinite dreams
@Happy Phantom - Do you know everyone on this forum IRL? INFJ Forum party house! (And by party, I mean, everyone is quiet and leaves the introverts alone.)

Also, from now on I will think you look like Jennifer Aniston.

@Happy Phantom - Do you know everyone on this forum IRL? INFJ Forum party house! (And by party, I mean, everyone is quiet and leaves the introverts alone.)

Also, from now on I will think you look like Jennifer Aniston.
Just @infinite dreams and @Lurk. I'm not opposed to a meet up. I've attended two MBTI ones in the past. One I organized (think Monica) and it was great. I booked a private room so we had space to mingle or sit in the corner hiding. The other another INFJ took over and it sucked. I told her we needed a private room, but she insisted on a giant table in a packed restaurant.

As for Jennifer Aniston, thank you, and haha I wish!!