What spice are you? | INFJ Forum

What spice are you?

[h=4]You Are Black Pepper[/h]
blackpepper.png

You may be considered ordinary by some, but you're far from boring.
You elevate the mood of any discussion, and people miss you when you're not around.
You are secretly very dominant and powerful. Most can only take you in small doses.

Reactions: Jill Hives
Posh Spice

Reactions: jyrffw54
[h=4]You Are Cilantro[/h]
cilantro.jpg

The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

Reactions: Gaze
Haha, I'm amused about the spice I got. How is cilantro controversial? Because it's so often a love it or hate it sort of flavor? And isn't it an herb and not a spice?

Either way the description is fairly accurate... Also, I LOVE cilantro! NOMZ... Chimichurri is yummy, and so is hari chutney...mmm... hungry now.

[h=4]You Are Garlic[/h]
garlic.png

Of all the spice types, you are the most universally loved.
You get long with pretty much everyone, and you leave a lasting impression.
You adapt yourself well to situations. You can fit in or stand out, depending on what you're called on to do.

Another black pepper

How exactly is a person secretly dominant and powerful? I'm not clear on how that works.

You Are Black Pepper

blackpepper.png

You may be considered ordinary by some, but you're far from boring.
You elevate the mood of any discussion, and people miss you when you're not around.
You are secretly very dominant and powerful. Most can only take you in small doses.

I douse my food with black pepper on a daily basis : )

Another black pepper

How exactly is a person secretly dominant and powerful? I'm not clear on how that works.

Think about a person who has a subtle, but intense influence on other people in the room. That one quiet kid in your English class, who rarely speaks, but when he does, it sparks a stimulating debate.

You are Old Spice

old-spice-guy-gears-of-war-100x100.jpg

Look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me.

Reactions: Kgal and Jill Hives
Cilantro........... yuck. I'm what my high school butterfly-knife collecting drug dealer acquaintance used to gull people with.

You Are Ginger

Post it now!

Tweet

Like ginger, you are a total shape shifter.
You can be sweet, spicy, mellow, or overpowering.
You are both soothing and unique. You are popular... yet you are often overlooked.

You Are Oregano

You have are charming, funny, witty, and smart.
You love to party - and people love to party with you.
You are always friendly and warm. You are able to help people get along.

I use organo, but not as a major player in cooking. I use oregano oil as a natural antibiotic. It is the hottest essential oil I own. As for the points in bold, not so much...

You Are Ginger
Like ginger, you are a total shape shifter.
You can be sweet, spicy, mellow, or overpowering.
You are both soothing and unique. You are popular... yet you are often overlooked.

You Are Cayenne Pepper

Post it now!

You are very over the top and a bit overwhelming.
You have a fiery personality, and you can give anyone a good jolt.
You can easily take things up a couple notches, no matter what crowd you're running with.