What makes you green with envy? | INFJ Forum

What makes you green with envy?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What makes you green with envy? Why?

Pregnant women........because I've miscarried and had an ectopic pregnancy. I know it's wrong and I don't hate them or want anyone else to go through what I have, but I can't help but think......"do you know how lucky you are!?" Seeing a heavily pregnant woman makes me want to scream from the depths of my soul.

Reactions: Stu
@ Ethereal, I'm sorry to hear about your losses. It must of been very traumatic for you. :(

For me its mothers showing affection towards their children in front of me, I get little jealous.

Ahh... what I would do to have a mother who gave damn about me.
Sometimes I secretly wish that my mother was an INFJ (instead of a scary ESXJ)

Last edited:
@Ethereal; I'm so sorry hearing that too :( It must've been hard for you. *hugs*

Also, genuinely GENUINELY happy people. Not that kind of happy-go-lucky, always sunny, for it's a matter of life view, but people that's genuinely happy.

Also..females with good clothes. I won't elaborate on this one. D:

Pregnant women........because I've miscarried and had an ectopic pregnancy. I know it's wrong and I don't hate them or want anyone else to go through what I have, but I can't help but think......"do you know how lucky you are!?" Seeing a heavily pregnant woman makes me want to scream from the depths of my soul.
:m032:

i envy people with complete and perfect bodies and health, never touched by a doctor or surgeon or anything except to get a vaccination, i want to know what their lives are like. i envy also people who are able to form companionate love connections made of respect and acceptance that weather the differences and the years, i think that at the end of their lives when they're old they must find themselves in a beautiful private dreamlike world, and i envy them because i don't think i'll have that (although, i think it may be rare in reality anyway). i also envy people who trade their principles for ephemeral things like popularity and forms of immediate gratification because i sometimes worry that trying to be the best self i can be and sticking to my principles might not get me where i want to go and in the meantime my life is difficult when i could be living fast and having fun.

@Ethereal; I'm so sorry hearing that too :( It must've been hard for you. *hugs*

Also, genuinely GENUINELY happy people. Not that kind of happy-go-lucky, always sunny, for it's a matter of life view, but people that's genuinely happy.

Also..females with good clothes. I won't elaborate on this one. D:

This is me. Its so hard to see people like that. It psychically hurts me. I want that so bad its painful. And yet I don't see the means to get it.

And couples who are happy. I'm so sick of being single and alone. It hurts to look at them. I just want to say you know how lucky you are?

i envy people with complete and perfect bodies and health, never touched by a doctor or surgeon or anything except to get a vaccination, i want to know what their lives are like. i envy also people who are able to form companionate love connections made of respect and acceptance that weather the differences and the years, i think that at the end of their lives when they're old they must find themselves in a beautiful private dreamlike world, and i envy them because i don't think i'll have that (although, i think it may be rare in reality anyway). i also envy people who trade their principles for ephemeral things like popularity and forms of immediate gratification because i sometimes worry that trying to be the best self i can be and sticking to my principles might not get me where i want to go and in the meantime my life is difficult when i could be living fast and having fun.

Same here, I wonder what that would be like.

Last edited:
Reactions: invisible
I envy people with long hair, great bodies, and couples

This is me. Its so hard to see people like that. It psychically hurts me. I want that so bad its painful. And yet I don't see the means to get it.

And couples who are happy. I'm so sick of being single and alone. It hurts to look at them. I just want to say you know how lucky you are?
*hugs* Someday, someday. As long as you don't stop. :) That's what I keep telling to myself.

Hey, I happen to be on the single boat too.
I'll be your Jack, if you will be my Rose. :m155:
It just so happens that I draw charcoal portraits of nude people for a living too. Care for a session?

Last edited:
I envy people with really high IQ scores. Mine is 108. If it was higher I could learn things faster than I currently do.

I envy people with really high IQ scores. Mine is 108. If it was higher I could learn things faster than I currently do.

Hey, don't sweat about it!
There are plenty of ways you can improve your brain function such as exercise (lifting weights, walking while listening to music etc.), consuming a diet which is higher in proteins, amino acids and essential fatty acids (you can get this from eating fish, nuts, beans, olive oils, protein whey etc.) and eating a diet low in gluten (replacing bread with rice) which has been proven to improve brain function by increasing blood flow to the brain, and getting a good nights sleep (8 - 10 hours sleep.)

Last edited:
I envy people who have their careers and schooling all sorted out by the time they were in the their mid-twenties.

I envy people who have strong convictions and steel-trap self-control.

I envy people who have found true passion in their lives; not romantic passion, but passion in what it is they do.

I envy people who have the courage to follow their dreams without hesitation.

I feel as though bears don't really have it that bad.
I would like to be a bear.

Reactions: 1 person
I feel as though bears don't really have it that bad.
I would like to be a bear.

That made me smile. It'd be nice to sleep through the winter and tell the rest of the world to bugger off for a few months. lol.

I envy those who are trim and very healthy. I'm a wreck from old football injuries (knees, shoulders, neck and back), am diabetic, have HBP, and a history of depression. I miss playing golf, running, and can't read a book for more than about 30 minutes at a time or my arms hurt and get weak. At least I don't have to hold the monitor, and can type like nobodies business!

Last edited:
I don't envy other people. I may envy their job, but it is more of a way to give a compliment. I may say, "those people or that couple have it made" now and then. I may wonder at how beautiful, smart, talented, or YOUNG someone is; but admiration can stop there without envy.

Bear cubs are also super adorable.