MBTI
pocketoli
Enneagram
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_magical_weapon_will_choose_you

Just for sh*ts and g*ggles.

NPH_does_archery.gif

:engarde:

X8KqPg.T1.jpg
You have been chosen by the Glowing Sword. You are a brave, balanced fighter, full of calm, glowing, powerful energy. You fight with honor, ferocity, and dignity. This beautiful sword doesn't choose just anyone, so it is truly an honor to wield it. No matter what you may face, you will breath peacefully and steadily, and move the ocean, swift and unstoppable.

55%
Dagger of Darkness
26%
Frozen Axe
7%
Bow of Mist

:engarde:

X8KqPg.T1.jpg
You have been chosen by the Glowing Sword. You are a brave, balanced fighter, full of calm, glowing, powerful energy. You fight with honor, ferocity, and dignity. This beautiful sword doesn't choose just anyone, so it is truly an honor to wield it. No matter what you may face, you will breath peacefully and steadily, and move the ocean, swift and unstoppable.

55%
Dagger of Darkness
26%
Frozen Axe
7%
Bow of Mist

:meye:

I'mma get you from a distance!

bowofmist.png

*pew pew!*

Mb_I9ti_Jp_Pcbv.gif

whoops...

whoops...

That's why it's better to join me than fight me, then we can fumble around incompetently together! Yay!

tumblr_nibx6gjtyU1u4s1ido1_500.gif

Last edited:
What Magical Weapon Will Choose You?
Your Result: Glowing Sword

76%
X8KqPg.T1.jpg

43%
Dagger of Darkness

14%
Bow of Mist

14%
Frozen Axe

Magical Weapon.JPG

Somehow I even imagined a blade all along. The mystery about it, I imagine as auch: the sword looks heavy, but it is actually light, like Mjölnir. Only the one worthy of it can wield it properly, as if on instinct. But also, I imagine it to look differently for every chosen one (to morph to the preference/physical appearance of the worthy one), so it will always feel natural to the weilder, like an extension of his/her arm. That quality puts a sort of randomness to who is chosen, rather than there being someone desined to wield it.

That quality puts a sort of randomness to who is chosen, rather than there being someone desined to wield it.

Whatever! I was designed by Satan's proctologist to be destined to wield the greatest choosiest glowiest sword of all space and time.

I don't understand that reference but I'm going to choose to be violently offended anyway. My dastardly response: you're a potato.

Update: I just googled it and yes @Ginny I am a meatsuit. Be afraid. Very afraid. Also as an evil meatsuit I/we have decided you're still a potato regardless of your correctness in the matter.

I don't understand that reference but I'm going to choose to be violently offended anyway. My dastardly response: you're a potato.
LOL

Based on what you said, it sounded like you would be Sam Winchester, Lucifer's true vessel and favoured meatsuit. (Supernatural S5). You don't have to be offended, just don't say "yes". It's almost more like an analogy than a reference, bc in the story, the bloodline was shaped so that he would be born to become the vessel. It's dick-ish and kinda hard to explain.

I think I'd like being a potato, although it would pave the road to autocannibalism. Or being eaten in general. Oh well, I'll just be reborn into something else. :D

What Magical Weapon Will Choose You?
Your Result: Bow of Mist
5RraPm.T1.jpg

You have been chosen by the Bow of Mist. You are a precise, fast, untouchable fighter, glowing softly with energy of freedom, as mysterious as you are deadly. You fight with chilly intelligence, and are never where your opponents expect. The arrows of this bow are known for their speed and grace, and for rarely missing a shot. This weapon is only gifted to a rare few fighters, ones with skill and a quiet heart.
Result Breakdown:
83% Bow of Mist
71% Dagger of Darkness
34% Glowing Sword
0% Frozen Axe

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Sounds accurate, I never fight with something else than a bow or dagger altough I probably wouldn't even hit a wall in front of me. Guess I'm the perfect example of a born warrior :pillowfight:

Sounds accurate, I never fight with something else than a bow or dagger altough I probably wouldn't even hit a wall in front of me. Guess I'm the perfect example of a born warrior :pillowfight:
You're a born pillow-fighter allright :p.

But the problem with bow and dagger is that you either have to be far away or terribly close. Not much use in an open battle, or even a duel :engarde:

Your Result: Glowing Sword 81%

Frozen Axe 50%
Dagger of Darkness 38%
Bow of Mist 17%

This test was so, so interesting! :IAMEXCITE:

You're a born pillow-fighter allright :p.

But the problem with bow and dagger is that you either have to be far away or terribly close. Not much use in an open battle, or even a duel :engarde:

The wonderful thing about a bow is that you can sneak through enemy territory and just snipe everything walking around without them knowing what's actually happening. And meanwhile you can plan your further steps. Way more clear than rushing into an open battle and then get sniped by the other archer behind the corner you didn't see. And in case of someone coming too near or a boss fight just throw your poisonous dagger :notsoinnocent: ..yes I played way too much Skyrim :computertired:

The wonderful thing about a bow is that you can sneak through enemy territory and just snipe everything walking around without them knowing what's actually happening. And meanwhile you can plan your further steps. Way more clear than rushing into an open battle and then get sniped by the other archer behind the corner you didn't see. And in case of someone coming too near or a boss fight just throw your poisonous dagger :notsoinnocent: ..yes I played way too much Skyrim :computertired:
I see. I'm more of an Assassin. Less sickening in terms of camera movement. I didn't mean to criticise archery, love it in fact, but there are situations where it is applicable or a hinderance.

My time playing a Rogue in Diablo admittedly influenced my answers, from the first question. :p I was going to pick a different answer, then that game and my strategy in it came to mind, and colored all my subsequent answers, lol. Why not my copious amount of time playing Baldur's Gate 2, where I had a penchant for dual-wielding a katana and a longsword and hacking my way through opponents? :shrug:

It makes sense tho I think, I tend to prefer fighting cautiously and using my surroundings strategically. But like Gin said, a bow ain't gonna do you a lick o' good in up-close combat.