What kind of mermaid are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What kind of mermaid are you?

Okay.png

okay-pfftch-okay-l.png
I didn't mean it! :freesmother:
Thanks for the invite but I've gotta comb out my tresses. Laters
Aww, that's too bad. We're braiding our hair tonight and creating intricate mermaid styles. Even painting our scales. Are you certain you won't reconsider?

I'm doing the painting!!

*drags out giant chest of art supplies*
yes!!! Just no... no watercolors. :laughing:

Thanks again but actually I've got something else planned... but you wouldn't understand cause you're not Mysterious. No offense
It sounds mysterious... and ninja related.

Land-loving mermaid Curious AF Mermaid.
54be4534-7240-41cb-ac96-37017f5a2e22.jpg

For a mermaid, you long to be on the land. You are often found on the shores of the beach, on high rocks, or wherever traces of human life is found. You are a curious and light hearted creature of the sea. your hair is light from the amount of sun you recieve, and your colors are mainly light blues and silvers.

Land-loving mermaid Curious AF Mermaid.
54be4534-7240-41cb-ac96-37017f5a2e22.jpg

For a mermaid, you long to be on the land. You are often found on the shores of the beach, on high rocks, or wherever traces of human life is found. You are a curious and light hearted creature of the sea. your hair is light from the amount of sun you recieve, and your colors are mainly light blues and silvers.
It's nice to have a fellow LL-mermaid. I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with me :)

You are a mysterious mermaid. You are known for lurking around ships, and silently swimming around with groups. You are very talented when it comes to emotionally helping your friends and other aquatic animals. Your colors are various greens and some blues as well as purples. :blush: