What kind of explorer are you? | INFJ Forum

What kind of explorer are you?

You Are a Discoverer
discoverer.jpg

You may travel far, near, or not at all... but you've always got your eyes and ears open for new discoveries.
You are more in tune with the world around you than most people. You tend to pick out the underrated things that others ignore.

You get a kick out of novelty, and you don't have to go far to find it. (Although going halfway around the world sounds fun to you!)
You approach every day with an explorer's mentality - even if you're just buying a new thing at the grocery store.

You Are a Seeker

seeker.jpg

You aren't one to start on a journey without a purpose, even if that purpose isn't quite fully formed for you.
You are constantly seeking something in your life - whether it's adventure, peace, wisdom, or inspiration.
You live your life intentionally and thoughtfully. You try to squeeze the most meaning possible out of every day.
You never feel like your journey has ended, and that's the beauty in it. There is always another chapter.​

You Are a Seeker

You aren't one to start on a journey without a purpose, even if that purpose isn't quite fully formed for you.
You are constantly seeking something in your life - whether it's adventure, peace, wisdom, or inspiration.

You live your life intentionally and thoughtfully. You try to squeeze the most meaning possible out of every day.
You never feel like your journey has ended, and that's the beauty in it. There is always another chapter.

You Are a Charter

charter.jpg

You love to explore, and you consider yourself a bit of an expert when it comes to seeing as much as possible.
When you're out in this wide world, you never like to waste any time - so you make sure to know exactly where you want to go.

For you, half the journey is in the planning. You love to chart your course, and fill it with cool adventures.
You consider yourself a savvy explorer, and you're proud of the places you've been. And you can't stop thinking about the places you'll go.

You Are a Discoverer

You may travel far, near, or not at all... but you've always got your eyes and ears open for new discoveries.
You are more in tune with the world around you than most people. You tend to pick out the underrated things that others ignore.

You get a kick out of novelty, and you don't have to go far to find it. (Although going halfway around the world sounds fun to you!)
You approach every day with an explorer's mentality - even if you're just buying a new thing at the grocery store.

You Are a Wanderer

wanderer.jpg

You don't know exactly what you're looking for, and you never do. Yet you always seem to find it.
You have an open heart and mind, and you love to just wander around to see what's going on in the world. You always are discovering new things.

You know that some of the best laid plans fall through, so you don't really make them. You trust yourself to do the right thing in each moment.
You are a person who is just as much about the journey as you are about the destination. In fact, it's hard for you to know when an odyssey has reached its end.​

I always make lists of things I want to do and places I want to visit.
If necessary I plan routes between points, prepare transport schedules etc etc etc BUT I am indeed a wanderer.
Sometimes I like to linger longer in one place and shorter in another.
I don't set a solid timeline on my vacations, just a final date before which I need to return again.

You Are a Charter

charter.jpg

You love to explore, and you consider yourself a bit of an expert when it comes to seeing as much as possible.
When you're out in this wide world, you never like to waste any time - so you make sure to know exactly where you want to go.

For you, half the journey is in the planning. You love to chart your course, and fill it with cool adventures.
You consider yourself a savvy explorer, and you're proud of the places you've been. And you can't stop thinking about the places you'll go.

You Are a Wanderer

wanderer.jpg

You don't know exactly what you're looking for, and you never do. Yet you always seem to find it.

You have an open heart and mind, and you love to just wander around to see what's going on in the world. You always are discovering new things.

You know that some of the best laid plans fall through, so you don't really make them. You trust yourself to do the right thing in each moment.

You are a person who is just as much about the journey as you are about the destination. In fact, it's hard for you to know when an odyssey has reached its end.

Reactions: Free
I do not find stuff. Stuff finds me.

wanderer.jpg

You Are a Wanderer

You are a person who is just as much about the journey as you are about the destination. In fact, it's hard for you to know when an odyssey has reached its end.

4 srs

You Are a Discoverer

You are Dora

Dora_Exploradora_(11).png

I'm sorry everyone :c

Oh ruji, never apologize for being wonderful you. It's takes someone special to make me choke on my coffee laughing so hard that I may need a change of clothing...

<3

You Are a Seeker

You never feel like your journey has ended, and that's the beauty in it. There is always another chapter.

Reactions: hush
You Are a Charter
charter.jpg

You consider yourself a savvy explorer, and you're proud of the places you've been. And you can't stop thinking about the places you'll go

You Are a Wanderer

You Are a Wanderer

wanderer.jpg

Cheers,
Ian