What Is Your Most Dominant Wisdom? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What Is Your Most Dominant Wisdom?

That no matter how much we learn, and how smart we are, we ultimately know nothing.

Wisdom of God

Your most dominant wisdom is of God! You hold spirituality and a sense of faith as two primary values, mainly because you believe in the narrative of equality and kindness between all living beings. You do your best to remain a non-judgmental person with pure intentions, and with the installation of belief and a high power you find that it's easiest to live your life similar to the meaningful guidelines of an unknowing force who only wants to spread love and happiness.

Lol, I wonder what God I believe in...must be...the...

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Chief deity of Pastafarianism

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism.

Reactions: Reason and Sandie33

Wisdom of Sensuality

f303469c-69f9-4b0b-8df7-b5fdd21f9010.jpg

Your most dominant wisdom is Sensuality! You have the ability to make people's heads turn at first glance and remain a prime example of what beauty the world has to offer. Through your body language and personal touch you know how to ignite the spark hiding within those around you, and in return, you motivate them to act, live and feel as their most confident and sexy version of themselves. You're a modern muse who leads the way in fantasy combined with realism.

This was my result as well!!

Wisdom of Words

Your dominant wisdom is of Words! You may be a motivational speaker or just terribly great at giving others advice, but either way you provide insight and inspiration to anyone who asks for it. You have an inexplicable way of explaining yourself and breaking down information for those who need to comprehend it, and being articulate with a hint of philosophy will certainly take you far in the long run!
I should employ this advice :D

Wisdom of Words

Your dominant wisdom is of Words! You may be a motivational speaker or just terribly great at giving others advice, but either way you provide insight and inspiration to anyone who asks for it. You have an inexplicable way of explaining yourself and breaking down information for those who need to comprehend it, and being articulate with a hint of philosophy will certainly take you far in the long run!

Wisdom of Sensuality

Your most dominant wisdom is Sensuality! You have the ability to make people's heads turn at first glance and remain a prime example of what beauty the world has to offer. Through your body language and personal touch you know how to ignite the spark hiding within those around you, and in return, you motivate them to act, live and feel as their most confident and sexy version of themselves. You're a modern muse who leads the way in fantasy combined with realism.

giphy.gif

Reactions: btg3ar and Ginny
Had determination beforehand, now I got God. Ok... I think both fit me well. My unwavering determination to make this world a better place fueled by the compassion and love I share for others.

Reactions: Ginny