What Is Your Most Dominant Character Trait? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Is Your Most Dominant Character Trait?

Generosity, really? this must be very scientific quiz! I do feel like I'm generous but none of the questions I answered, nor the answers I gave hinted towards generosity, in my opinion. I did enjoy taking the test. It was fun and I learned some things about what is important regarding what is clearly important to those who made the test which I in turn think means I'm important because if some peoples can find the time to write these up must care enough about humanity and that rubs off on me, thus and so, I must matter. I MATTER!! thx mucho pucho

Courageous, apparently. I'm honestly not surprised.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." -Ludacris

Your Most Dominant Character Trait is Ambition!
You are a true fighter who knows that getting anything done the right way absolutely needs motivation and drive. When you have a goal or set a plan for yourself, there is no stopping you. You are a strong-minded individual who can accomplish anything within a given period of time. You are very passionate when it comes to things you're excited about and this is what makes you so reliable and effective with anything you set out do.

I guess my ESTJ is really showing lately~

Reactions: endersgone
Analytical

View attachment 22749

Being Analytical is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

You have the ability to dig beneath the surface and read people and situations accurately. You are incredibly observant, and that makes your thought process both deep and complex. You don't take things for what they may seem to be at first sight and you have the gift of perception beyond the naked eye. You understand human actions, relationships, and body language exceptionally well, but you also have a strong understanding of books, art, and anything expressive that requires prolonged explanation.

Being Sociable is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

You are a social butterfly and a blast to be around. Being an extrovert comes naturally to you (as it should), so it's no wonder why external energy from other people gets you excited and happy to be in their presence. You like asking questions and meeting new friends that you can have new experiences with because this always invites new adventure and new stories to tell at the next social circle you find yourself hanging out with!

Sociable within my own tight-knit circle. Otherwise, I'm pretty much a wallflower. This makes little sense to me. lol.

I got Courageous as well.

*Nods*

Not sure how I feel about that.

*Walks away*

Analytical

96ff0e1c-8ae6-4ef3-a1f0-c61880ec46de.jpg

You have the ability to dig beneath the surface and read people and situations accurately. You are incredibly observant, and that makes your thought process both deep and complex. You don't take things for what they may seem to be at first sight and you have the gift of perception beyond the naked eye. You understand human actions, relationships, and body language exceptionally well, but you also have a strong understanding of books, art, and anything expressive that requires prolonged explanation.

Sociable

Being Sociable is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

You are a social butterfly and a blast to be around. Being an extrovert comes naturally to you (as it should), so it's no wonder why external energy from other people gets you excited and happy to be in their presence. You like asking questions and meeting new friends that you can have new experiences with because this always invites new adventure and new stories to tell at the next social circle you find yourself hanging out with!

This aint right...

Reactions: hush and cvp12gh5
dc7db81f-a854-46f6-8c20-e538b911097f.jpg

Your Most Dominant Character Trait is Ambition!

You are a true fighter who knows that getting anything done the right way absolutely needs motivation and drive. When you have a goal or set a plan for yourself, there is no stopping you. You are a strong-minded individual who can accomplish anything within a given period of time. You are very passionate when it comes to things you're excited about and this is what makes you so reliable and effective with anything you set out do.

Analytical

96ff0e1c-8ae6-4ef3-a1f0-c61880ec46de.jpg

Though I have yet to solve a Rubik's Cube. heh.

Reactions: Misadventure
Your Sensitivity is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

You have a big heart with a lot of love to go around. Not only that, but you are extra aware of other people's feelings and very conscious as to how their emotions are affected by yours and other's behavior. The level of empathy you possess is greatly appreciated and picked up on by your friends and family, which is why you're such great company to have around.

I got ambition. This surprises me!

Same here - surprises me as well. I've never considered myself an ambitious person. And most people who know me would say the same.

There is some truth in there though. When I really want something I'll get it, and if I find something interesting enough I'll be motivated to learn and become more adept in it.

Reactions: PintoBean
Ambition

Being Trustworthy is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

Anyone who is close to you knows that they can come to you to keep a secret or to confide their deepest feelings in confidence. You firmly believe in the power of honesty, but you also uphold the true meaning of dependability, assuring those around you that they can trust you with more than just secrets. This may be something as complicated as money or as simple as keeping a promise. Either way, you set the bar high for being trustworthy, which is an important character quality to have.

**is a well of secrets**

Sensitivity

You have a big heart with a lot of love to go around. Not only that, but you are extra aware of other people's feelings and very conscious as to how their emotions are affected by yours and other's behavior. The level of empathy you possess is greatly appreciated and picked up on by your friends and family, which is why you're such great company to have around.