How many times a day do you brush?
Do you floss?
Do you use mouth wash?
Do you use mouth rinse?
What kind of toothpaste do you use?
How often do you go to the dentist?

Brush 2 to 3 times a day.
Floss :oops: couple of times a week.
Dentist - about once every two years as my budget doesn't allow for more.
Mouthwash in the morning.

Toothpaste - Colgate or Crest, whatever is on sale.

I brush once a day and seldom floss or use mouthwash. I like Arm and Hammer toothpaste. I've been to the dentist twice in my entire life. I've also never had a cavity.

Brush twice a day
Hate flossing....hurts and makes my gums bleed
Dentisadist visits twice a year
mouthwash in the morning. Helps wake me up.

Personally, I don't handle dentisadist visits well. Had a wisdom tooth that wouldn't numb, after 5 shots of novacaine the dentisadist gave up on the numbing and straight up yanked it out of my jaw. I was not a happy camper! Then those meanies wouldn't even give me anything good to dull the pain. Extra strength tylenol...Bah! *shudders at the memory*

wake up
urinate
defecate
choose music, turn the cd player on
jump into shower
mouthwash (listerine - green)
brush quickly with empty brush
brush with colgate whitener
mouthwash (listerine - whitener)
rest of shower

work

home

choose music, turn the cd player on
jump into shower
mouthwash (listerine - green)
mouthwash (listerine - whitener)
rest of shower

whatever i want

bed

I've always brushed a bit less than those around me, yet have never seemed to get any more cavities or mouth problems. I brush mostly once a day and sometimes two if I feel that my mouth is dirty before I go to bed. I use Organix South TheraNeem Toothpaste that can be found here:

http://www.herbalremedies.com/neem-toothpaste.html

Excellent stuff, totally all natural with no nasty chemicals and toxic elements and it tastes great too : )

I'm sure there may be better natural products out there, but I haven't gotten around to looking. I may sometime next year. In anycase, Organix South is still an excellent company in the health community.

Oh sorry, forgot to say...I don't go to the dentist too often. Maybe once every 2-3-years.

I think I might like to use some mouthwash in the future, we'll see.

Last edited:
Do you floss?
Do you use mouth wash?
Do you use mouth rinse?

3 times :m078:
yeah
yep (it's purple I think)
yeah
Burt's Bees (used colgate but it's tested on animals ò.ó)
my mom's a dentist :m095:

Do you floss?
Do you use mouth wash?
Do you use mouth rinse?

I try to work it in, but usually no.
I brush two times a day
I use mouth wash every time I brush my teeth (at least, I try to)
Same
...Colgate, I think
several times a year.

Original Listerine
Listerine Whitener

I brush twice a day, but constantly neglect flossing regularly.

I use Colgate. I think my teeth feel cleanest with it, Oral B/Aquafresh gives a weird salty aftertaste. Urgh.

I attempt to brush my teeth twice a day. I carry around a toothbrush for those times I feel like I need to brush immediately. If I get a bad taste in my mouth I have to get rid of it. I'm kind of grungy when I'm visiting people though and may not brush at all. Gross, I know.

Honestly, I pick my toothpaste based on how shiny the box is. Disco toothpaste? Yeah, I'll buy that.

How many times a day do you brush? 1-2
Do you floss? Not unless I feel that I need to
Do you use mouth wash? occasionally, I use listerine
Do you use mouth rinse? Dunno how this is dif from mouth wash.
What kind of toothpaste do you use? colgate
How often do you go to the dentist? like twice a year

brush twice a day, floss once. did you know they're working on manipulating the genes of a strain of lactobacilli, which are one of the bacteria responsible for tooth decay via acid secretion, and trying to make them secrete something akin to mouthwash instead? it would make brushing your teeth superfluous, and would put dentists out of business.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I brush at least twice a day, and sometimes more especially after coffee. I usually only floss at night. Which totally brings a repressed memory of me trying to floss the other day after taking 2 ambiens, I don't think I was able to floss so I walked in the living room and told my husband I couldn't floss, with dental floss stuck in my teeth?!! Fuck.

Anyway I even have those tooth cleaning things like the dentist use so if I can't sleep I'll clean my teeth with those. I like colgate total with whitening and fortunately my health insurance pays for 2 cleanings a year. Other than that I should probably quit taking ambien.