What is wrong with INFJ men? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What is wrong with INFJ men?

These all sound more like traits of an Enneagram 4, not of male INFJs in particular. Because you are a 4 you probably attract other 4s and are surrounded by men who act this way. More often than not I have found it has absolutely nothing to do with their MBTI. Though 4s do seem more prone to getting their heads our of their asses when they are ExTx types. I base that on the only healthy 4 I've ever met being an ENTP.

Alpha male traits seem to me to be pretty caveman! Lol, the sort of guy ESTP are very good at being. ESTP is the opposite of INFJ!
Nothing touchy feely, no empathy, striving for success, self destructive, dare devil.
Or maybe that's just psychopathy?

19e2en1mflkshjpg.jpg

Alpha male traits seem to me to be pretty caveman! Lol, the sort of guy ESTP are very good at being. ESTP is the opposite of INFJ!
Nothing touchy feely, no empathy, striving for success, self destructive, dare devil.

What did you mean when you wrote that ESTP's are the opposite of INFJ's?

I dunno what's happening here. But I cannot say a specific personality type, gender or any one who was born in a specific month/year is alike to be judged like that.
At least , there's nothing wrong with INFJs Men. They're the only type I can socialize qith anyway ...
But this is all my opinion :)

Here is some humour for you. Try not to be triggered.

[video=youtube;GdMM1HWRUq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMM1HWRUq8[/video]

What did you mean when you wrote that ESTP's are the opposite of INFJ's?

I don't know if you understand about shadow functions.
The ESTP is essentially the INFJ shadow, having exactly the opposite functions to the INFJ.
When a person is under extreme stress it is said that the behave like a very negative form of their shadow, say the ESTP will become like a negative INFJ and vice versa.

I don't know if you understand about shadow functions.
The ESTP is essentially the INFJ shadow, having exactly the opposite functions to the INFJ.
When a person is under extreme stress it is said that the behave like a very negative form of their shadow, say the ESTP will become like a negative INFJ and vice versa.
But that doesn't exactly mean ESTPs are...what you're saying though?

I mean, that sounds like the negative ESTP more than anything.

Ouch, [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] just thumbed me down for asking an MBTI related question. Watch out, guys! Don't ask questions.

... And I still maintain that the types aren't "the opposite" of each other. We all have the functions in us somewhere, it's just a matter of which ones are our primary and secondary types.

How is extroverted sensing "the opposite" of introverted intuition? They're completely different, but not opposites.

... And I still maintain that the types aren't "the opposite" of each other. We all have the functions in us somewhere, it's just a matter of which ones are our primary and secondary types.

How is extroverted sensing "the opposite" of introverted intuition? They're completely different, but not opposites.

When you're in a hole, stop digging, you'll just end up farther down.

I don't know where your anger is coming from, but I'm sure that your therapist will get to the bottom of it some day.

Emotions are indeed difficult to fathom, let alone manage. However, thoughtless, embarrassing posts ("What did you mean when you wrote that ESTP's are the opposite of INFJ's?") have a far simpler, self-help solution: thinking, engaging the 'ol grey matter, etc.

I agree, functions are 'reciprocal opposites' within the typology only. The archetypes visualized would resemble an overlapping venn diagram, since people at any given time use their auxiliary and dominant functions as they would their right and left hand, often interchangeably. Though the danger in assuming that their dominant functions define them is self-delusion. This specific personality psychology is human nature in exaggeration - why else would so many people identify with the archetypes? Extremes of preference in any type are simply psychopathy, to paraphrase Jung.

I agree, functions are 'reciprocal opposites' within the typology only. The archetypes visualized would resemble an overlapping venn diagram, since people at any given time use their auxiliary and dominant functions as they would their right and left hand, often interchangeably. Though the danger in assuming that their dominant functions define them is self-delusion. This specific personality psychology is human nature in exaggeration - why else would so many people identify with the archetypes? Extremes of preference in any type are simply psychopathy, to paraphrase Jung.

That's what I was trying to get at, thank you!

Just because you have dominant functions doesn't mean that we don't have the other ones inside of it. Saying that one function is the opposite of another is strange. How opposite is extroverted intuition to introverted sensing? They're wildly different, but not the opposite of each other.

Emotions are indeed difficult to fathom, let alone manage. However, thoughtless, embarrassing posts ("What did you mean when you wrote that ESTP's are the opposite of INFJ's?") have a far simpler, self-help solution: thinking, engaging the 'ol grey matter, etc.

you should loosen that anus of yours or you'll get a headache