What is something you are currently interested in and actively researching at the moment? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is something you are currently interested in and actively researching at the moment?

Oh nice! I am planning to work in the health care field as well. Originally I was a Pre-med major and wanted to be a neurologist, but decided to recently switch to Psychology and stick to neuropsychology as my career. It’s more up my alley. :blush:

What is your choice of career?

And Italy is absolutely beautiful, especially the language. And yes! Gotta visit Europe in its entirety!

Anyways welcome! You seem like a very intelligent and kind person. Hope you stick around! :)

Looks like I'm picking up where you left off haha, I'm doing a pre-med major hopefully going into neurology! Actually on my last year of my undergraduate so I should have a bach of Biomed. Sciences by the end of this year. Honestly, I share your passion for psychology, it is so interesting and I hope I take more psych courses before I end my degree. But thankyou for the warm welcome :smileycat:

Looks like I'm picking up where you left off haha, I'm doing a pre-med major hopefully going into neurology! Actually on my last year of my undergraduate so I should have a bach of Biomed. Sciences by the end of this year. Honestly, I share your passion for psychology, it is so interesting and I hope I take more psych courses before I end my degree. But thankyou for the warm welcome :smileycat:

Congrats! I am on my last semester of my junior year, will be graduating next spring! Looks like we were pretty much around the same route of things, how funny hahah!

And you're very welcome. :)

For sure, my friend! I definitely do that, haha.
I like learning about history and culture through the lens of food..

I couldn't relate to that more..I like 20th century men's style, it's so simplistic and minimal and I try to mimic the colours and layering they wore. It feels good, almost as if you are taking a vivid trip back in time

Howdy guys, new member here :poutingcat:

I'm keen to see the interesting and random things you guys are hooked on atm?

For me personally, my search history is full of INFJ youtube videos right now, as well as interpretations of 'The Little Prince' novel by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, and hidden gems of Europe (to hopefully visit one day).

upload_2019-1-19_12-6-56.png

upload_2019-1-19_12-3-29.png upload_2019-1-19_12-9-2.png

upload_2019-1-19_12-17-5.png upload_2019-1-19_12-23-12.png

upload_2019-1-19_12-27-55.png
giphy.gif

:flushed::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::laughing:

Learning to sew knits on a serger/coverstitch machine.
Plan to research how to airbrush stencils on the resulting clothes.
Learning to play the oud -- a lute-like instrument.
Going for long, cold walks in the snow. (Okay, not research, but I'm into it.)
Planning to plant a huge flower garden this spring (orange and purple flowers). Want to germinate the perennials, which would involve making a cold frame.

Learning to sew knits on a serger/coverstitch machine.
Plan to research how to airbrush stencils on the resulting clothes.
Learning to play the oud -- a lute-like instrument.
Going for long, cold walks in the snow. (Okay, not research, but I'm into it.)
Planning to plant a huge flower garden this spring (orange and purple flowers). Want to germinate the perennials, which would involve making a cold frame.

Sounds wonderful Zola! Do you plan to airbrush stencils on the knits? because I've never seen knits with painted-on graphics before and I think that's an awesome idea!!!

Hey, thanks for being interested! Yes. Multi-layer stencils. This technique was popularized by graffiti artist Banksy.

You can use Photoshop to break a photo into layers. It works by turning up the contrast setting and getting a "simplistic" impression of a photo, without all the gray tones. Then you make a stencil for each layer of color.

Say, you have three colors on your design. You start with the darkest one for the base, make a stencil of the color in that area, and spray on the color. Next, you spray a lighter color on top of that, aligning its stencil on top of the darker one. You finish with the lightest color on top of those.

In the past, I have used acrylic paints and an iron to heat-set them into the fabric. I did silkscreen prints this way, but the airbrush will replace that method. (I hated cleaning and changing the clogged screens.) Spraying also allows for graduated coloring, which is gorgeous, instead of every layer being solid color.

But first, I have to make the clothing...

Not catching fish.
Repeatedly yelling things like “Give it back motherf***er!” at shrubs and other inanimate objects (including my own fishing pole) that my line/tackle are snagged on.
I’m quickly becoming adept at the above.

Not catching fish.
Repeatedly yelling things like “Give it back motherf***er!” at shrubs and other inanimate objects (including my own fishing pole) that my line/tackle are snagged on.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Board games with hidden movement. Think Battleship but more complex, and usually with a team of people vs. one player whose moves are hidden and must be deduced through searching for clues.

I'm kind of obsessed with this concept and am perilously close to buying them all.

Board games with hidden movement. Think Battleship but more complex, and usually with a team of people vs. one player whose moves are hidden and must be deduced through searching for clues.

I'm kind of obsessed with this concept and am perilously close to buying them all.

This is such a unique obsession and to be honest I'm so glad you showed me this because I LOVE collecting random items lmao

Not catching fish.

What’s your fishing setup and outfit like? River, lake, sea?