INFJ
Enneagram
Is a spirit real to you,
is it intangible,
is it energy,
is it shape,
Is it the ebenflow of love,
is it the force.

Are you a spirit, is it the same as a soul, is it emergence.

To me, spirit is the word that refers to the transpersonal, non-dual, aspect of conscious awareness.

cheers,
Ian

If my body, mind and consciousness didn't exist, and there was still some part of me that did exist, that would be my spirit. I don't think it actually exists, though.

If my body, mind and consciousness didn't exist, and there was still some part of me that did exist, that would be my spirit. I don't think it actually exists, though.

are they so separate as to exist apart. are not mind body and spirit one and the same

They are boxes inside of other boxes. The spirit doesn't seem to be a part of the same box-system as the rest.

A high proof liquor.

In this cup, spiritus frumenti
For this is the nectar of the spirit
Quench the thirst, drown the sorrow
And forget about cold yesterdays. . .

Agalloch

Haters will hate.

a spirit is the connection to the everything that is. What it's connected to goes by many names: god, universe, consciousness, information--

Yes, spirit is very real part of who I am, and a key to understanding and working out of my truest, more connected self. Spirit relates to body, mind and soul in a variety of ways, yet it is distinct, encompassing the whole. As has been said, it is spirit that connects us most deeply to the Divine Life and enables us to reorient the other parts of ourselves accordingly.