What instrument are you? (QUIZ) | INFJ Forum

What instrument are you? (QUIZ)

The test isn't loading for me.

So I will choose one for myself. I'm a pair of Crash Cymbals. Modified to be a pair you clash and use to attack with shock waves. Like Mallow from Mario RPG.

I am having the same issue. The page is not loading.

[h=2]What instrument are you?[/h]For 40 % you are: You are an Electric Guitar- Electric Guitars are loud and are one of the most recent instruments- you like modern and loud!
14 % of 3029 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

The test isn't loading for me.
I am having the same issue. The page is not loading.
I believe it could have something to do with the World Wide Web not being that world wide afterall. Both of you live in the US, and both of us others live in Europe (I think). It may or may not be the issue.
So I will choose one for myself. I'm a pair of Crash Cymbals. Modified to be a pair you clash and use to attack with shock waves. Like Mallow from Mario RPG.
HAHA! I love that you made your own profile :D:llama:

For 40 % you are: You are Percussion- Percussion is a mixed bag of instruments! and can make you move to every beat!
21 % of 3036 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Lol @ being a mixed bag... not the first time I have been told that!

For 60 % you are: You are a flute
Flutes are small and shy, but they show people that even small instruments can be loud.
16 % of 3038 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

What instrument are you?

For 40 % you are: You are a violin- Violins are slow sound, but doesn't mean you can't be loud and exciting
26 % of 3272 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A