What do your kisses taste like? ;D | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do your kisses taste like? ;D

A potato that you have picked up and mistakenly bitten into, taking it for an apple
The grease smear of a departed passenger left on the window of a public bus.
Your first birthday
Your first car accident
Malt balls in which the main ingredient is moths
A crowded dive bar in which the song "Crazy Bitch" plays on repeat via jukebox
Every Don Rickles joke known to mankind.
An uncomfortable sex nightmare featuring Robin Williams that you can't seem to wake up from.
Cigarette butt flavored ice cream.
Ketchup and eggs.

Let's make out.

Reactions: the
Sexy faggots!

Your Kisses Taste Like Chocolate

You are an extreme rebel. No one is going to tell you who to kiss. You break all the rules!
You are an adventure seeker. You've been known to kiss someone just to see if you can.

You're selective about love and romance. You kiss freely, but commitment is a whole different story for you.
You and a peach kisser are the perfect partners in crime, but a cranberry kisser is a little too sour for you!

oranges.png

Your Kisses Taste Like Oranges

You are cool headed in all aspects of your life, including kissing. You don't rush into things.
You make sure to put others before yourself. You're an excellent kisser, and you don't kiss and tell.

You are always smiling. You're optimistic and cheerful, even when your kisses are rebuffed.
You and a raspberry kisser will experience true romantic bliss, but a peach kisser will be too much drama for your taste!

Your Kisses Taste Like Oranges

You are cool headed in all aspects of your life, including kissing. You don't rush into things.
You make sure to put others before yourself. You're an excellent kisser, and you don't kiss and tell.

You are always smiling. You're optimistic and cheerful, even when your kisses are rebuffed.
You and a raspberry kisser will experience true romantic bliss, but a peach kisser will be too much drama for your taste!

Well then. This was news.

Your Kisses Taste Like Peaches
You are capricious and unpredictable. You're personality (and even how you kiss) changes throughout the day.
You are a hopeless romantic. You fall for people quickly, but luckily they often fall for you too.

You need passion and excitement in a relationship. You can lose interest quickly.
You and a chocolate kisser will start sparks, but stay away from cool-headed orange kissers!

Your Kisses Taste Like Vanilla
You are spontaneous, especially when it comes for kissing. There's no telling who you'll kiss next.
You love the thrill of a first kiss, and you don't hesitate to kiss someone new. You just go for it!

You tend to fall hard for people. You're a big flirt, and you love it when your overtures are returned.
You and a cranberry kisser are the classic example of opposites attracting, while you and a raspberry kisser are way too similar.

Reactions: hush
Your Kisses Taste Like Cranberries

cranberries.png

You are a logical and rational person. You follow your head, which means you never kiss impulsively.
You only kiss when it makes sense, and you prefer to not kiss too casually.

You pay attention to first impressions. You can't kiss someone if the chemistry isn't right.
You and a vanilla kisser balance each other out nicely, but stay away from a chocolate kisser... unless you want your heart broken!

- some parts are pretty troo I guess, for a 5 Q quiz. I wonder how many cranberries I'd have to eat to accomplish this. Maybe just drink lots of cranberry juice.

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
Your Kisses Taste Like Raspberries

image.jpg

You are a perfectionist in all aspects of your life, including kissing. Luckily, practice makes perfect!
You expect a lot of yourself and others, and you definitely don't relax your standards for kissing.

You like challenges, and you love kissing someone that you never thought you'd be able to kiss.
You and and orange kisser will be instant soul mates, but stay away from high maintenance vanilla kissers.

Your Kisses Taste Like Cranberries

cranberries.png

You are a logical and rational person. You follow your head, which means you never kiss impulsively.
You only kiss when it makes sense, and you prefer to not kiss too casually.

You pay attention to first impressions. You can't kiss someone if the chemistry isn't right.
You and a vanilla kisser balance each other out nicely, but stay away from a chocolate kisser... unless you want your heart broken!

- some parts are pretty troo I guess, for a 5 Q quiz. I wonder how many cranberries I'd have to eat to accomplish this. Maybe just drink lots of cranberry juice.

I thought you would get "your kisses taste like potatoes"

Your Kisses Taste Like Death

images

If sex was a drug, you'd be crack cocaine cut with cyanide. All those ladies wilting after a kiss isn't a result of lust, but due to the toxic hellhole that is your mouth.

Garlic and onions for the next 24 hours--but the post-workout omelette was excellent! :heh:

- Like Cigarets, coffee and what ever i had for lunch

Probably wine...I

For the purpose of this test though... it said chocolate.