What do your kisses taste like? ;D | INFJ Forum

What do your kisses taste like? ;D

Your kisses taste like Chocolate!

Er, k then. :]

Your Kisses Taste Like Chocolate

You are an extreme rebel. No one is going to tell you who to kiss. You break all the rules!
You are an adventure seeker. You've been known to kiss someone just to see if you can.

You're selective about love and romance. You kiss freely, but commitment is a whole different story for you.
You and a peach kisser are the perfect partners in crime, but a cranberry kisser is a little too sour for you!

Funny...I hardly ever eat chocolate...

Like rape.

Reactions: acd
A potato that you have picked up and mistakenly bitten into, taking it for an apple
The grease smear of a departed passenger left on the window of a public bus.
Your first birthday
Your first car accident
Malt balls in which the main ingredient is moths
A crowded dive bar in which the song "Crazy Bitch" plays on repeat via jukebox
Every Don Rickles joke known to mankind.
An uncomfortable sex nightmare featuring Robin Williams that you can't seem to wake up from.
Cigarette butt flavored ice cream.
Ketchup and eggs.

Reactions: the
You haven't been kissed yet! was an alternative on the last question, but how are you to answer the other questions then?

just answering the last question made me logical and rational. quite amusing, wouldn't you say?

Cigarettes and cheap vodka.

Wait there's a test? Yeah I don't need a test for that. lol.

Like orange. Better than PCP I guess, 'you're so amazing honey, your kisses taste like morphing geometric shapes flitting across a monochrome alien planet 500 billion light years away, mmm!!!'

Apparently chocolate, but I'd rather you close your eyes and see for yourself forum *SMOOCH*

Your Kisses Taste Like Raspberries

You are a perfectionist in all aspects of your life, including kissing. Luckily, practice makes perfect!
You expect a lot of yourself and others, and you definitely don't relax your standards for kissing.

You like challenges, and you love kissing someone that you never thought you'd be able to kiss.
You and and orange kisser will be instant soul mates, but stay away from high maintenance vanilla kissers.

Your Kisses Taste Like Oranges

oranges.png

You are cool headed in all aspects of your life, including kissing. You don't rush into things.
You make sure to put others before yourself. You're an excellent kisser, and you don't kiss and tell.

You are always smiling. You're optimistic and cheerful, even when your kisses are rebuffed.
You and a raspberry kisser will experience true romantic bliss, but a peach kisser will be too much drama for your taste!

Your Kisses Taste Like Posca

cato.jpg

You run hot and cold without regard to others in all aspects of your life, including kissing. Sometimes you rush, some things you never warm up to.
You make sure to put others out of harms way when you feel volatile . You're an excellent kisser, but few know it.

You smile inwardly. You're optimistic but caustic, especially when your kisses are rebuffed.
You and a another Posca kisser will truly quench your instinctual desire for bliss, but a chablis kisser will be taunt you from afar!

Last edited: