What do you value and appreciate about your partner? | INFJ Forum

What do you value and appreciate about your partner?

Soulful

life is good
Nov 18, 2008
MBTI
What about them or what they do do you find endearing?

My wife is fiercely determined to do the right thing. She is very ethical and is also very understanding. And she is such a patient and nurturing mother to our children, it's astounding.
I also appreciate how she is able to keep things on track and on schedule (children's bedtimes, paying bills, etc.). That stuff is extremely important and I simply have no ability to do it myself.

I adore her beauty (she's incredibly beautiful!), her otherworldliness, her sensitivity, and gentleness.

She also has a great sense of style and is a fantastic artist.

What can I say? I :m015: her. :D

Last edited:
What about them or what they do do you find endearing?

Her wit and sense of humor.

She is kind, loving and sensitive and will do anything to help others.

Her vivaciousness for life, playfulness, dedication, love....

Of course, her physical beauty too. These are just some of the things...

My bf doesn't get weird about feelings.. Even when my feelings are weird, like when I cry for no reason (as I am wont to do..) he is especially sweet and supportive. He is also the nicest and funniest person I know. He could befriend anyone. It's endearing when he strikes up conversations with cashiers at the store or other customers in line.

Last edited:
Reactions: rawr
i don't have a partner.
foreveralone.png

couldn't resist. /derail

He keeps me grounded when my dreamy mind is in the air somewhere, haha. He's very caring, loving and wants to help people as much as he can. Very goal oriented and knows exactly what he wants. And me... Well, I can't just decide anything, LOL! It's so sweet how he wants to make world a better place. I wish I could be as hardworking as he is, because when he is passionate about something, there's full focus and dedication which means he gets things done.