What "Dere" Type are you? | INFJ Forum

What "Dere" Type are you?

You are Tsundere.

The cliched, and cute, (in my opinion,) harsh and mean on the outside, and soft on the inside.

You deny your feelings, and even act rudely. Sometimes you mean the opposite of what you say. But you're honestly really sweet and/or a softy when someone breaks your barrier.

Yandere

You are Yandere.

You may appear to be loving, adorable, and kind. But you can get very aggressive, obsessive, and/or violent when it comes to our affections.

Some Yanderes are even willing to kill, just to keep the one they love to themselves.

Some aren't as bad as others. I, myself, have been told that I'm slightly Yandere. But not the type that would go out killing. You might be like me, or you might be the cliche Yandere. Either way, be careful. This Dere type tends to be considered the most dangerous one.

Eheheh... :m037:

Deredere
You are Deredere.

A Deredere is a person who is entirely sweet, and cute on the outside and inside. They're not afraid to show their personality to everyone.

cute-anime-girls-random-role-playing-8770060-477-455.jpg

who is this person?

Kuudere​
You are Kuudere.
Meaning, you seem cold and distant when you first meet someone, but you're sweet and affectionate once you get to know a person and come out of your shell.
Much like a Tsundere, only more silent, and not as out spoken.

the default font was horrendous

emotionless-anime.jpg
Dandere

You are Dandere. You may appear silent, or even emotionless at first, until someone "pulls the trigger" and it turns out you were just shy.

(I don't know about this shy stuff. Guarded, maybe, but description pretty much fits.)

Himedere
You are Himedere.

You are a person who expects everyone to treat you like a princess, whether you are one or not.

You tend to act spoiled, or even behave as a Tsundere. You have a lot of expectations from everyone.

LOL

Deredere

You are Deredere.

cute-anime-girls-random-role-playing-8770060-477-455.jpg

A Deredere is a person who is entirely sweet, and cute on the outside and inside. They're not afraid to show their personality to everyone.