What country are you? | INFJ Forum

What country are you?

[h=1]You Are China[/h]

china.jpg

You adhere to the ideas of loyalty, honesty, sincerity, and duty.
You respect authority and age. You believe in social harmony.

Brazil What the...

You are carefree and fun loving. You like to party all night.
You are warm and physically affectionate. No one is friendlier than you.

You are lively and a great conversationalist. You can talk for hours.
You are creative and willing to take risks. You are a true free spirit.

Really?

You Are Australia

You have an a great life, and you consider yourself very lucky.
Although you're thankful for what you have, you know you're also a bit of an underdog.

You are modest, authentic, and sincere. You don't boast... if anything, you're self deprecating.
You aren't formal, and people consider you to be very approachable. You remain relaxed and casual in any situation.

Italy

You are incredibly chic. Your confidence and sense of style always shine through.
You are obsessed with presenting yourself well. You understand how much first impressions matter.

Your family is very important to you. You provide them with any emotional or financial support that they need.
But more than anything, you just enjoy spending time with your family... especially when food is shared!

You Are France

image.jpg

You are very proud of the culture you come from. You can't help but be a bit snobby.
You cherish your food, history, language, and art. You feel like other people can't match your taste.

Elegance is important to you. You would rather stay with the past than love a new trend.
When in public, you look good and say the right things. Only your close friends and family know the real you.

Brazil What the...

You are carefree and fun loving. You like to party all night.
You are warm and physically affectionate. No one is friendlier than you.

You are lively and a great conversationalist. You can talk for hours.
You are creative and willing to take risks. You are a true free spirit.

Really?

You should get a tattoo on your lower back that says "Free Spirit".

Reactions: cvp12gh5
You Are Argentina

View attachment 20249

You are a set of contradictions, and it often seems like you live in two worlds.
You are introspective yet outgoing. You are modern yet traditional.

You are warm and honest. Your life is petty much an open book.
You are a hard worker, and you don't mind putting in long hours. And then you'll go party til dawn!

France!

You are Freedonia

ToWar.jpg

You adhere to the ideas of conviviality, inbibery, hedonititry, and duty.
You respect astuteness and beauty. You believe in physical harmony.

I got Canada:
You are a very tolerant person. You appreciate diversity and consider yourself a multiculturalist.
You are also very community oriented. You think it's important to help those around you have a better life.

You're uniquely you. You have been able to resist bad influences and stay true to yourself.
You are usually confident in who you are, but occasionally you have a little inferiority complex.

I am France? No, I'm not. Not even slightly.

Maybe if I make it a limerick

I am sprinkles
I am France
You can see my underpants

There, that's better.

You Are Argentina:
argentina.jpg

You are a set of contradictions, and it often seems like you live in two worlds.
You are introspective yet outgoing. You are modern yet traditional.

You are warm and honest. Your life is petty much an open book.
You are a hard worker, and you don't mind putting in long hours. And then you'll go party til dawn!

You Are Hong Kong

hongkong.jpg

You are a hard worker and good at making money.
Wealth, reputation, and prestige are very important to you.

You thrive in an cutting edge, energetic environment. You play to win.
And even though you're competitive and a bit ruthless, you are still well mannered!

What a terrible test, Hong Kong is not a country, its a city in china which has exclusive rights to make import/export and business transactions favorable.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong