What banned book are you quiz? | INFJ Forum

What banned book are you quiz?

[h=1]You Are To Kill a Mockingbird[/h]You are attracted to books that recount ordinary lives and ordinary circumstances in amazing ways.
You are drawn toward characters that inspire you and surprise you. You want to read a book where you fall in love with the characters in it.

You are a patient reader. Plot is important to you, of course, but for you, reading is all about the journey.
After you read a book, it stays with you for a long time. You don't forget the people you've 'met' and the things that have happened.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Hunger Games

You Are The Bell Jar

You are a voracious reader, and more than anything else, you love an engrossing story with a strong main character.
You like nothing better than being able to put yourself in someone else's shoes for a while, even if those shoes aren't a comfortable fit.

You enjoy reading stories that you can relate to, at least somewhat. And an element of glamor or history can always draw you in.
You are interested in what makes us tick and what makes us human. A story doesn't have to be extraordinary to capture your attention.

(Very true) :nod:

Last edited:
You Are A Handmaid's Tale

You have a head for ideas, and you like to spend a lot of time thinking about the implications of the modern world.
You sometimes swear that you can see the future, and it isn't always pretty. For this reason, alternative futures and even alternative histories appeal to you.

You think that we need to be careful of what we ask for. Sometimes the smallest changes can be a slippery slope.
You like a novel that presents a warning to the world. You aren't a pessimist, but you are a realist!

Note: I have not read it.

You Are Fahrenheit 451

You are a very passionate reader, and you think the right to read whatever you want is an important one.
Of all the types, you are the most likely to get a thrill from reading a banned book... and to stand up to censorship.

You are a big ideas person, and you tend to be quite abstract. You are good at reading between the lines.
Sometimes you feel like the whole world has gone crazy, and you're not sure if anyone else realizes it!

You Are Fahrenheit 451

You are a very passionate reader, and you think the right to read whatever you want is an important one.
Of all the types, you are the most likely to get a thrill from reading a banned book... and to stand up to censorship.

You are a big ideas person, and you tend to be quite abstract. You are good at reading between the lines.
Sometimes you feel like the whole world has gone crazy, and you're not sure if anyone else realizes it!

You Are Fahrenheit 451

I will read this after i finish my current book then

Hunger Games....

I participate in hunger games EVERY day...you should see my hangry!

hunger games!

You Are A Handmaid's Tale

I have not read it but I have read other Margaret Atwood books and enjoyed them.

Reactions: acd
The Handmaid's Tale

You have a head for ideas, and you like to spend a lot of time thinking about the implications of the modern world.
You sometimes swear that you can see the future, and it isn't always pretty. For this reason, alternative futures and even alternative histories appeal to you.

You think that we need to be careful of what we ask for. Sometimes the smallest changes can be a slippery slope.
You like a novel that presents a warning to the world. You aren't a pessimist, but you are a realist!

Fahrenheit 451

You Are Catch-22

catch22.jpg

You are attracted to characters that portray ordinary people under extraordinary circumstances in convoluted ways. You are drawn toward stories that instigate you to subversion. You want to read a book where the line between love and obsession creeps in and out of focus.

You are a patient reader. Plot is important to you, of course, but for you, the whackier the side and back story, the better. Epiphanies come to you when you dream about the book. After you read a book, it stays with you for a long time. You forget the people you've 'met' but the incidences that occur blend into your own memories.

[h=1]You Are Fahrenheit 451[/h]

fahrenheit-451.jpg

[h=3]Share![/h]
htmlbrackets.svg
bbcode.svg
lj.svg