What are your art style preferences? | INFJ Forum

What are your art style preferences?

Your preference scores for eight major premodern western artistic styles are below.

APSi.php

You showed a preference for work in the Romantic style (17.9% of people who have taken this test have shared your preference).

APSi.php

My post-impressionism score would be a little higher, if Starry Night were in the test.

APSi.php.png
Wow, that piqued my interest in art. I tended to be drawn to highly detailed works that capture a real feeling or essence. I definitely loved the sharp colour in the Romantic works.

image.jpg

You showed a preference for work in the Rococo style (15.3% of people who have taken this test have shared your preference).

If you were to google "Polish Folk Art", that is what really appeals to me.

APSi.php.png

Romanticism and Impressionism. Faves of classical music as well.

You showed a preference for work in the Baroque style (8.3% of people who have taken this test have shared your preference)

I don't know what that means....but I look forward to reading about it :) lol

1.JPG

Interesting.

My daughter was sitting next to me during the test, I really enjoyed asking her opinion and why she liked what she liked.

I got equally expressionism and impressionism. Pretty accurate.

I just discovered Hieronymus Bosch today - fascinating. I was disappointed that I didn't know more when I visited the Prado. I loved looking at Goya's work - the chronological arrangement and the visual descent into madness is terrifying.

I feel like there must be something a little off about me that I like Bosch and Goya (and Dali) so much.