What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 318 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Stumbled across my youtube feed and found it in one of Wyote's blogs.

Reactions: Wyote
Reactions: Ren and yokai
Reactions: yokai and Anomaly
My 'Panic' songs are more old school...

Mm, The Smiths... good choice. I have 'This Charming Man' in a YouTube Playlist. My music tastes are pretty ecclectic. I like a little of everything, yes, even the music requiring use of clock masks with well-placed fans. Hah. ;p

Reactions: yokai and Ren

The Smiths are from Manchester... Ni at work here? lol.

Mm, The Smiths... good choice. I have 'This Charming Man' in a YouTube Playlist. My music tastes are pretty ecclectic. I like a little of everything, yes, even the music requiring use of clock masks with well-placed fans. Hah. ;p

I can see the eclecticism. What are examples of bands using clock masks with well-placed fans you like?

Ah, 'This Charming Man'... classic. A little overplayed in the bars I go to, but still great. Here's one Smith song I adore, which you may or may not know:

In fact, it seems your avatar makes an appearance at 2"23, haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anomaly and yokai

The Smiths are from Manchester... Ni at work here? lol.

I can see the eclecticism. What are examples of bands using clock masks with well-placed fans you like?

Ah, 'This Charming Man'... classic. A little overplayed in the bars I go to, but still great. Here's one Smith song I adore, which you may or may not know:

In fact, it seems your avatar makes an appearance at 2"23, haha.
Yes, I'd say there is definitely some Ni at work. ;p

That is the cutest song I've heard in a while. I hadn't heard it, no, but thank you for sharing it, Ren.

Reactions: Ren

Reactions: Misty and Wyote