What Are You Going To Do If Your Choice Loses? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Going To Do If Your Choice Loses?

Lots of words to describe those people. So let me keep this fair and add the words that describe Hillary supporters. Slow, uninformed and very likely...morally corrupt
Except there is plenty of evidence for my claim.

Reactions: dang
I will probably not do anything out of the ordinary; but whatever I do, I hope to somehow implement "Date Mike" into my reaction.

Reactions: Asa

In all seriousness, one of my friends (tall, cute blonde - not 'freaky' looking) was already cornered and threatened on the street. So, it begins.

Better finish my fallout shelter.... and quick!!!

In all seriousness, one of my friends (tall, cute blonde - not 'freaky' looking) was already cornered and threatened on the street. So, it begins.
Why was your friend threatened?

Why was your friend threatened?
She had a small, artsy patch on her denim jacket that looked "witchy", so they decided witch = liberal.

Refugees?

Oh. Where did this take place?

A Northeast US city.

Where you gonna be? Off world? Cause no ones getting out of this.

Oh, I'll be in the same stadium. It's just that I've fortunately got back row seats. You poor fellas are seated right near the front.

A Northeast US city.
The one thing that will not change is that the human race will remain one step removed from the animal world. Atleast..for now anyway.

The one thing that will not change is that the human race will remain one step removed from the animal world. Atleast..for now anyway.
Agreed.