What are you afraid of? | INFJ Forum

What are you afraid of?

Ryso89

Banned
Sep 22, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Really, down to your absolute depths. Tap into your subconscious. What are the things that scare the absolute shit out of you?

I want you to face them. Not with anger, but with courage.

Because I know what's on the other side of it. And it's worth it.

It will transform you.

You don't even have to reply. Simply engage your fears like never before in a moment of deep introspection... and realize that you have all of the power in the world, within you, to conquer them. To conquer yourself.

Reactions: Gaze and Wyote
Ignorance.

Fear.

I am afraid of falling into fear. Many folks who know me often say, "You're not afraid of anything, are you?" My reply is the same. Yes, I am afraid of fear. It is because it scares the heck out of me that I use fear as the fuel to move through the other things that scare me.

to be isolated and make someone feel isolated.

A cake shortage, not having a significant impact in the world before I die, and also bees.

being worthless....

being lonely....

Really, down to your absolute depths. Tap into your subconscious. What are the things that scare the absolute shit out of you?

I want you to face them. Not with anger, but with courage.

Because I know what's on the other side of it. And it's worth it.

It will transform you.

Betrayal from those I wholly trust.

Death.

Also... Misrepresentation

(both due to and on behalf of others)

Reactions: Gaze
Being so battered by life that I forget to care for what I most care for

I'd rather never care for something than lose it once I start

Reactions: Gaze
I didn't have an answer for this question, apart from concrete things. So, I closed my eyes and said in my mind the words "I fear..." and words just started appearing! Quite enlightening, especially to know that I can answer questions in such a manner.

Fear of being in situations that are out of my control that are caused by other people. For instance a car crosses into your lane and is driving directly towards you on the highway and you don't have enough time to act. I fear severe injury, not just my own, but other people being injured. I don't really fear death as much as I fear the death of people that are close to me. I fear accidents and violence, more than death. I'm really calm in stressful situations, my subconscious and or adrenaline or something else like autopilot kicks in and I know what to do and how to help. I probably would have made a good ambulance attendant or paramedic. Just because I'm good in these situations does not mean that I do not fear them happening though.