Ugh... schools and mask mandates... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Ugh... schools and mask mandates...

@o2b @larry806q
Could you two stay on topic regarding the OP, which focuses upon mask policies within schools and peoples' experiences of such? Leave your links and articles about mask validity, drugs or whatever else for the general covid thread, please.

No. I'm making fun of people who use it without a valid prescription but claim they won't get the vax because they don't know what's in it. People out here buying up horse dewormer at the feed store.
Cool. Thanks.

Although if choosing between animal quality ivermectin or the jab (it is not a vaccine), I would take the ivermectin hands down. But, not until I had a handle on dosage.

Cool. Thanks.

Although if choosing between animal quality ivermectin or the jab (it is not a vaccine), I would take the ivermectin hands down. But, not until I had a handle on dosage.
:tearsofjoy:

1. Medical staff are being threatened with their jobs if they don't get the jab.
2. The hospitals are empty.
3.The southern border is wide open allowing infected people into the country.
4. Politicians keep having LARGE parties without masks or social distancing.
5. Patience...I need time for more.

All hospitals are empty?

Do you think the infections are only coming from Mexicans?

Are regular people who aren't politicians having large parties without masks?

Do medical staff not already have to have certain vaccines? They do here.

edit: just saw that Rit asked to go back to masks/OP. So to tie that in, masks are required at all schools here. I don't understand the big deal.

Americans are fucking wild lol.

Reactions: yokai and David54
I totally agree with @David54

it really should be norm. But we would also probably include some form of one on one (teacher/student) options. As many kids may learn better with a one on one. Perhaps have teachers devote youtube channels to certain subjects and group them by school. Yet make it as intriging as other videos. (high value.)

This would cover each student, and would inspire them to learn more. (at least with the intuitives... the sensors probably need some other way...)

Reactions: Stu