Ugh, People | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Ugh, People

Absolutely. I can be very, "Whatever you want to do is fine," to try to accommodate others when I honestly don't care where we go, or what we do.

I want to know if my friend means 9am, or 2 or 3pm. The clothing is more serious here, because depending on what we're doing, I may need a helmet or different kinds of shoes or boots, or different equipment that is necessary for the activity or chore, including safety equipment.
I've definitely been in situations where I've been embarrassed to be under dressed, but my style is so consistent that I'd only alter it a little bit depending on the event, anyway.
I don't have this problem :tearsofjoy:

My close friends are:
INFJ Girlfriend
INTJ Male
INTJ Male
ENFJ Male
XSFJ Female

Typical arrangements are made thus:

INTJ Friend: 'Do you want to go for breakfast at 11AM at the Red Lion on Sunday?'
Me: 'Yeah, that'd be great'
INTJ: 'Done'

And then when I sense that we've had enough of talking and we both need to go home and introvert, I'll say 'right, we done?' Hell say 'Yeah', and then we immediately leave. We could talk for hours and hours and hours, but when we reach that point, decisions get made.

Reactions: Wyote and Asa
@Deleted member 16771
Dreamy!!!

I usually let the INTJs make decisions and advocate for my own needs when necessary. I am the decision maker with some other friends. The ESFP makes the decisions because I'm helping her with her animals.