U.S. President 2024 | INFJ Forum

U.S. President 2024

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
When Trump leaves office is 2024 having substantially made America stronger, who will our next President be? What will their platform be? The Russia collution hoax will have been long since buried. The platform can't be one of hate of Trump for existing any longer. Few issues will be relevant as Trump is systematically removing them.

Some think a Pence - Trump ticket will happen. I think Trump will be to tired though to be on the ticket.

Reactions: Wyote
The point is moot, as I'll have taken power by then. No presidents, nor power struggles. Only tin man, the glorious, not so benevolent dictator.

It will be total lib. fest 2024!

2361a50281d846f98d8cb969ad18ac90.gif

Ohhh I see why people are saying you're taking the piss, now :laughing:
I had to look this up.

"Taking the piss is a Commonwealth term meaning to take liberties at the expense of others, or to be joking, or to be unreasonable. It is a shortening of the idiom taking the piss out of, which is an expression meaning to mock, tease, joke, ridicule, or scoff.

My response is accurate and clear. No more than any other here.

Sources: Oprah Winfrey 'actively thinking' about running for president. - CNN

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha! Well she can run but she'll never catch that dream.
Seriously? Why is it that since Obama won everyone and their mother thinks they can be President? Oh, thats because our bar was so low they could be. However with the advent of Trump on the scene he has substantially raised the bar far from where it was. Sorry Oprah and CNN. Good for a chuckle though.

I had to look this up.

"Taking the piss is a Commonwealth term meaning to take liberties at the expense of others, or to be joking, or to be unreasonable. It is a shortening of the idiom taking the piss out of, which is an expression meaning to mock, tease, joke, ridicule, or scoff.

My response is accurate and clear. No more than any other here.

Commonwealth? You calling me a pinko?!

I'm thinking Paul Ryan but honestly we'd do better with Rand Paul.

You know I was just thinking. If Trump came out and said he's already putting his efforts toward 2024.... that would cause the entire liberal media to brain hemorage at the same time. Oh the entertainment to be had from that.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha!

Remember when all the liberals laughed at the idea of drumpf?

Keep laughing.

#Kanye2020
#Oprah2020
#Camacho2020

Last edited:
Remember when all the liberals laughed at the idea of drumpf?

Keep laughing.

#Kanye2020
#Oprah2020
#Camacho2020
Ok. I am totally cool with this line up so long as they are all voted President but only one gets to be President. The way it's decided? Thunderdome.

Last edited: