Typing House MD (Fox TV Show) | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Typing House MD (Fox TV Show)

INTJ, hes not an E. I also sense Ni, the way he connect information into epiphanies.

House is definitely not an ENTP. ENTPs are more zany than sardonic. And although the ENTPs can be sardonic, its usually tinged with a bit of zanyness. The fact that NTPs can relate to House is simply because despite their exteriors, NTPs can, to some extent relate to House's exterior, internally. (ie: he acts the way I think)

Last edited:
Maybe House's age has something to do with it. He also puts on a big show for everyone to further disguise his emotions and pains. At home it is often just pain pills, pain pills, and booze.....think he is hiding from himself or maybe even reality. Often acts like he doesn't care, yet hates to lose someone on his watch.

He shows a vast wealth of knowledge in his field, but often plays it down by having his partners fill in the blanks as if he is feeding them. He even hides his intellect often and disguises it as intuition; acting like a teacher of sorts. His character would appear to be much different if he was thirty.

I used to think of him as an ENTP, but he has seemed more INTP in this past season after spending time in the psychiatric hospital and getting off the Vicodin. I think INTPs act more like ENTPs when intoxicated. When sober Fe seems to be his aspirational function. He never really seemed Si aspirational to me.