Types:) | INFJ Forum

Types:)

Jana

Searching...
Apr 18, 2009
MBTI
infj
Over and over people here write about tests they have taken and results. Sometimes they are shocked because they don't get letters from before etc. My thoughts...
1. Relax, take test 2 or 3 times and then take a break. You usually know when you read description are you some type or not.
2. There is no ideal description, you can't match to every elements of your type description.
3. Taking test over an over will not make you more certain. It will just confuse you.

I think that people just need to understand their type doesn't matter, If other people seem to think it does, let the OTHER people put a type label on you. That's what I did, and look at me.

I turned out just fine.

*points at label*

I think a lot of people tend to be unaware of just how unreliable the on-line tests really are, and how much the mood you're in when you take them can affect the results. That's why I always tell people to just read the descriptions and see which one is most like you, and if none of them fit you perfectly...good! That just shows that you're an individual.

I think a lot of people tend to be unaware of just how unreliable the on-line tests really are, and how much the mood you're in when you take them can affect the results.

And I think the best way to answer these tests is to not think too much...Read it, answer it...

Yeah, it's not a test it's an indicator it may or may not give your true type.

Ultimately like Slant said it doesn't really matter, go with the one you feel is roughly closest to you.