Type Soulful | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Type Soulful

Lol, surely thou jestest

Why ESTJ?

I'd love to be an ENFP, ENFJ, and ENTP for a day.

I am pretty sure slant is just joking.

Why do you think you are SJ? I actually remember long ago you said you felt you were that too. In the end you are your own best judge so it would be helpful to know your thought process that would make you come to that sort of conclusion.

The reason I've wondered whether I may have been/may be an ISFJ or SJ type even is because I exhibited strong SJ characteristics as a child. But growing up was a semi-messy ordeal as far as experiencing an independent identity versus taking on other people's feelings/opinions (the alternative was probably too painful/too much then..), and I grew up in what seems like a very SJ dominant and harsh environment. That's what I've concluded thus far. I'm still distinguishing between whether what seems instinctual to me is actually learned or true inner instict - I suspect it's the first. However, it may be some time before I can accurately type myself.. I may be a version of an INFJ but I think it's too soon to tell.

I'll ammend my earlier suggestion to: you're a lovely INFJ. :) I work with a lot of ISFJs (Art library - they're my customers), and well, you're too deep, I reckon, and that's a compliment by the way. You write with artistry, but it's the kind that comes from within - from the soul - hence soulful and hence INFJ. That's what I think.

you're whatever type elf is. i think that's infj :)

my gut tells me you're an INFJ.
then again my gut is oftentimes wrong

I'll ammend my earlier suggestion to: you're a lovely INFJ. :) I work with a lot of ISFJs (Art library - they're my customers), and well, you're too deep, I reckon, and that's a compliment by the way. You write with artistry, but it's the kind that comes from within - from the soul - hence soulful and hence INFJ. That's what I think.

Thank you :)

you're whatever type elf is. i think that's infj :)

I'll take that as a compliment, thanks :)

my gut tells me you're an INFJ.
then again my gut is oftentimes wrong

Lol my gut too sometimes. I'll be glad if I find out one day that your gut was indeed right on :). INFJs are a cool bunch.

Lol my gut too sometimes. I'll be glad if I find out one day that your gut was indeed right on :). INFJs are a cool bunch.
heh, even im not sure about my type. don't worry about it too much

Thanks. I have my impatient moments but I've pretty much reconciled with the fact that I may not know for some time, if ever - I think I'd be curious but okay with that.