Type my brother | INFJ Forum

Type my brother

Quinlan

Right the First Time!
Jun 12, 2008
MBTI
ISFP
-As soon as he gets home he will wander around in his boxer shorts, regardless of company.
-He is good with his hands/mechanical things
-He has no sense of possesion and will wear other people's clothes including my mothers
-He always has an opinion on food (evaluates everything he eats)
-Loves playing/watching sports
-Has lots of friends but most of them are a bit weird
-Often speaks in grunts and mumbles
-Says the strangest things which has everyone else thinking "WTF?"
-He generally looks untidy and leaves things in an untidy state
-When discussing a milk powder crisis in china in which thousands of babies were poisoned (but only a few dead) he said "let them die there are millions of them anyway". :tsk:
-Little compassion or consideration for others
-Racist opinions but has many friends of different races

So what do you think? (He's not as bad as he sounds by the way)

How old is he and would you say he's introverted or extraverted?

Oh and can you read the ESTJ description and let us know what does and doesn't fit.

He is 21, not sure about I/E he has lots of friends but doesn't talk to much to people he doesn't know well and he can happily spend a fair amount of time alone.

Probably leaning more towards I.

ESTJ what doesn't fit:

Disorganised
Fairly Spontaneous
Not big on tradition
Has no sense of social "norms"
Can be lazy

Not much does fit it actually.

-As soon as he gets home he will wander around in his boxer shorts, regardless of company.
-He is good with his hands/mechanical things
-He has no sense of possesion and will wear other people's clothes including my mothers
-He always has an opinion on food (evaluates everything he eats)
-Loves playing/watching sports
-Has lots of friends but most of them are a bit weird
-Often speaks in grunts and mumbles
-Says the strangest things which has everyone else thinking "WTF?"
-He generally looks untidy and leaves things in an untidy state
-When discussing a milk powder crisis in china in which thousands of babies were poisoned (but only a few dead) he said "let them die there are millions of them anyway". :tsk:
-Little compassion or consideration for others
-Racist opinions but has many friends of different races

So what do you think? (He's not as bad as he sounds by the way)

:D ENTP!

He sounds exactly like me. srsly.

Hmm interesting.

Kay my thinking based on what you've said is either xSTP or xNTP.

ESTP would probably be too extraverted to be confused with an introvert.
ISTP would probably be more agreeable.
INTP prolly not so spontaneous.
ENTP are not overly extraverted in the traditional sense, might fit. The spontaneity mixed with saying inappropriate things for a reaction is totally ENTP unless it's said out of, well stupidity. Shai relates, that says something.

ENTP are not overly extraverted in the traditional sense, might fit. The spontaneity mixed with saying inappropriate things for a reaction is totally ENTP unless it's said out of, well stupidity. Shai relates, that says something.

I don't really think he says it for a reaction, I just think his mind works differently and he doesn't always filter it.

Hmm, really bad wording by me I don’t think it's necessarily a conscious thing to get the reaction but it does... Shai could probably elaborate.

I say these things a lot of the time because I don't understand why there should be an issue. My mind creates them, and people are just too weak to not go "D:" over something or another. Why the fuck should I filter myself to spare someone elses retarded emotional reactions?

Your brother's right though, those bullshit idiot mothers shouldn't have been feeding baby formulas to their baby. There are traditional foods for babies. If the mothers are stupid and the babies die as a result that's less idiocy in the gene pool. It's such a shame though that stupidity is so promiscuous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have guessed ISTP or INTP

Hmm. Sounds like someone I know, and he's ENFP.

When you say he makes racist remarks but has friends of different races, it might mean he makes these comments for shock value. ENTP meets some criteria as well. I'm voting against introverted because he has a number of friends.

Last edited:
I say these things a lot of the time because I don't understand why there should be an issue. My mind creates them, and people are just too weak to not go "D:" over something or another. Why the fuck should I filter myself to spare someone elses retarded emotional reactions?

Your brother's right though, those bullshit idiot mothers shouldn't have been feeding baby formulas to their baby. There are traditional foods for babies. If the mothers are stupid and the babies die as a result that's less idiocy in the gene pool. It's such a shame though that stupidity is so promiscuous.

Great post, Shai. My son has ENTP friend who would have reacted the same way. I've always been envious of extraverted perceptives who have no fear of conflict - either managing it or creating it boldly.

Last edited: