TYPE ME if you can!

cvp12gh5

What a lovely way to burn...
Oct 5, 2012
MBTI
Intui
Enneagram
Thinking
I don't talk with many people on this forum but I would love for the peeps that I do speak with (or anyone that reads my posts) to tell me what type they think I am. I get so many mixed results when I take the MBTI test and I am just curious as to what other people think. Thanks in advance! Smiles!

ENFP/J
or INFP/J

???

I don't know

I don't know either! I am 50/50 introvert/extrovert and same with P/J. It all depends. I took a test one time and I was almost 50/50 with all of them. I'm so confused :(

ESTJ.

16 personality types are a lot, but we are not all archetypes. Maybe you're not a definite MBTI type. But hey, we need hybrids in this world too. :)

16 personality types are a lot, but we are not all archetypes. Maybe you're not a definite MBTI type. But hey, we need hybrids in this world too. :)

I agree with silverwolf. The fact that you are on the 50/50 on certain functions can be a sign that you are developing them in an even and balanced way. You will always have better advantage if you can bring in lets say extravertedness into situations even if you are a natural introvert. The ability to switch into the necessary functions will probably help you lot more than trying to typecast into a definitive J or P for example.

I think you are an INFP.

Another vote for INFP (no poll?)

This is a shorthand MBTI quiz if you want to answer, I will give you the results:

1. You are more comfortable when:

a. initiating interactions with others.​
b. responding after others have initiated interaction with you.​

2. When you wish for someone to do something for you, you prefer to:

a. just be direct and say what you need.​
b. comment on the situation to suggest what you might need.​

3. You are more comfortable with:

a. conjecture, conceptualizing, envisioning, and figurative expressions.​
b. firsthand experiences, practical ideas, and descriptions of actual events or situations.​

4. When you encounter an obstacle in a relationship, you prefer to:

a. name the problem and try to work it out.​
b. stay mostly quiet and try to accept it.​

5. You prefer to make decisions according to:

a. objective criteria.​
b. personal values.​

6. You often:

a. want to independly choose actions for expedience.​
b. check in with roles, values and norms.​

7. To complete a task, you usually:

a. plan what to do, gather the resources, and do it.​
b. start, see what happens, and adjust accordingly.​

8. You often notice:

a. how things are organized or sequenced.​
b. what is motivating someone.​

[MENTION=6281]lisamarie[/MENTION]

Actually I really like using questions that [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION] came up with.

What is usually on your mind?

What motivates you? What repels you?

What do you admire most about other people? What do you hate most about other people?

When you give or feel sympathy toward another person, what is going through your head?

Are you a big picture thinker? How naturally do these modes of thought come to you?

Are your thoughts oriented predominantly by the past, present or future?

Is there anything else you can describe about your thought processes?

Do you finish almost everything you start? How well are you able to sustain your attention or regulate your moods?