TV Series or Season Finales | INFJ Forum

TV Series or Season Finales

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
So, what do you think about your favorite show finales?

I watched House M.D. finale this week. I haven't really kept up with the past season very much but having watched the first few seasons often, I wanted to see how they were going to end it, and I hate to say it but I'm not happy.

Apparently House instead of Wilson dies. . . but did he? I am not even sure if he did. I'm confused.

Last edited:
Well, ever since the finale of Lost, I have been bracing myself for disappointment at the ends of all my favorite shows.

So, what do you think about your favorite show finales?

I watched House M.D. finale this week. I haven't really kept up with the past season very much but having watched the first few seasons often, I wanted to see how they were going to end it, and I hate to say it but I'm not happy.

Apparently House instead of Wilson dies. . . but did he? I am not even sure if he did. I'm confused.

He didn't die that was the whole thing, he did something truly unselfish, he escaped out the back door and switched the medical records so it looked like he died so that he could spend time with Wilson during his final days, he was joking about being dead, of course, after Wilson dies he'll be in a bit of a pickle. :p

I thought it ended quite well, considering that the series in general had been going very much down hill and had been since about the third season. Overall I was quite happy that it ended the way it did, honestly I expected it to just fizzle out and that they never even tried to end it like so many other series.

Reactions: Gaze
Ah crap! I though the second last episode was the season finale, and now ive read the spoilers! Silly me....im off to watch it this evening!

I keep up with a lot of shows. Only working a couple of hours a week and being confined to the house alone every evening does that to you.

I thought the ending to Desperate Housewives was really nice.

Greys Anatomy sucks.

Greys Anatomy sucks.

I watch Greys Anatomy second hand since it is my Wife's favorite show.
Usually pretty well written, but the season finale last week sucked in my opinion.

The best series finale in my mind, and I am dating myself here, but it was the last episode of Newhart. Where Bob Newhart wakes up in bed next to Suzanne Pleshette, who played his Wife in his earlier sitcom from the 70's The Bob Newhart Show.
"I just had had the strangest dream. I just dreamt that I was married to a beautiful blonde and we owned an inn that was going to be turned into a golf club."
http://mcooki.es/63849

It was wholly unpredictable.

I watch Greys Anatomy second hand since it is my Wife's favorite show.
Usually pretty well written, but the season finale last week sucked in my opinion.

I saw an episode of that once and it consisted of nothing but vapid characters explaining their feelings to each other with lame-ass radio-friendly on-your-way-to-work pop music in the background. It would have been laughably bad if the people I was with didn't make me feel so horrible for mocking it.

The best season finale I've ever seen was probably The Shield. Other good ones: The Prisoner (1960s) because it was weird, The Wire because the entire show was incredible.. and that's all I can think of right now.

I like series finales. Just knowing there's an ending and I can watch a show from its start to its conclusion.